Installation Help

HELP!! Site fallen while updating. I'dont know what to do

Hi everybody! My site namussfilms.com has fallen while I was updating to the new version 5.6.0.2. Now I don't know how to solve it. When I go to my webpage appears the next message: [code]Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to access /usr…

No install screen after ftp'ing Concrete5 folder (v5.7) to host

I'm new to C5. I ftp'd the Concrete5 download folder to the root directory (I believe) of my Dreamhost site, trying to follow the installation instructions. After transferring the folder, there is no install screen on my web page. Instead, when I go to …

Upgrade from 5.5.2.1 to 5.6.0 (toolbar error)

I have copied a live site to my local MAMP 3.0.6 environment (db / alle files ). The site still works fine. I have tried to update the site to 5.6.0 and used the following approach: [code] 1. clear cache 2. rename the core concrete folder to 'concret…

An image could not be created from the given input (on install)

I am trying to install on a webspace hosted by 123-reg.com. It has failed to install concrete5 - I have cleared every thing from the directory twice and started from scratch but the error still persists "An image could not be created from the given inp…

Broken Navigation Upon Concrete5 Installation

Hello, Recently I've run into an issue with a couple of my latest Concrete5 installs and have the navigation break instantly. The most recent occurrence was with the theme Cobalt and the Concrete5 default theme Dark Chocolate. The issue is that the…

My SQL databases are screwed up

I have three websites www.ewarenow.com, www.q-c-s.net, and www.m4results.com each with its own Concrete 5 theme. When I went to my concrete 5 CMS login on each of them I got the attached fatal error. I then proceeded to make it worse by going to the…

Turn off pretty URL's from database

Which table and column is pretty URL's turn on at? I read a post from 2010 saying its in table Config, but mine only has cfKey, timestamp, cfValue, uID, and pkgID. Where is it, i want to manually change it to '0'

Help !! I lost my website !!

Help !! I wanted to uploade the latest version of concrete 5 but I clicked to do it, I lost all my website !! How can I recover it ? It's www.eliseejoseph.com Thank you so much !!!

Filter Posts