Installation Help

Step Required to Update a Concrete5 Site.

I am not familiar with updating. However, I need to do that. My concrete5 version is 5.7.5.8 and in the dashboard, I see available updates are 5.7.5.10, 5.7.5.11, 5.7.5.12, 5.7.5.13 So, if I want to update the site to the latest version 8 then what could…

error when click files

Hi, I have upgraded from 7.3 up to 8.03, and i seem to be having image errors when trying to edit or change an image. but not all images, just some. Also, when i go to system then files, i get this error.. The identifier fID is missing for a query o…

No "Login" to My Dashboard - After C-Panel QuickInstall

I did a QuickInstall at least 5x and I get a clean install, and my page opens up fine - but when I try to Log In, typing www.____/login - I get a 404 wrong address message. Been at this for hours, - no help in previous Forums, - no help trying to c…

How to uninstall Concrete5 from a hosting account

I installed Concrete5 version 5.7.13 a few hours ago and have explored the the very limited possibilities available vis-a-vis my requirements. How do I uninstall it from my hosting account. All help will be appreciated. Thanks and regards.

Can't log in to localhost

Can somebody please help me? I've installed Concrete5 on my localhost yesterday and everything worked fine. Today I tried working on my site again, but I can't login. Everytime I tried to login it gives me the message that I'm entering an invalid username…

Call to action

anybody can help me to install call to action add on to my site?

Upgrade from 5.6.3.2 to 5.6.3.4 fails : php out of memory

Hello, I just tried to update an old web site from 5.6.3.2 to 5.6.3.4 and it fails Now I can't access the web site any more. I get a PHP error : [code]Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 305189 bytes) in …

Filter Posts