Installation Help

Concrete5 on SQL Server

Greetings everyone! I have been searching around the forums to get an opinion whether concrete5 can be installed on a MS SQL Server database instead of a mysql database. Though in this post (http://www.concrete5.org/community/forums/installation/install…

Move Windows servers

I have just moved to a new server. I have dB running OK. Copied files over Set the folder permission for IUSER but still getting errors when trying to clear cashe: Warning: unlink(C:\Websites\www\xxxxx/files/cache/css/greek_yogurt/main.css): Permissi…

Members

Remove Members from main Navigation.

Backup database

Hi, I have tried to backup my website database but I keep receiving the following: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 18874368 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4683733 bytes) in /hermes/walnaweb01a/b2562/pow.neerlandia/htdocs/C5/concrete/core/librar…

5.7.2.1 Add-on and Theme installation error

Hello. Every time I try to install a theme or template to a site using 5.7.2.1, I get the following error: An unexpected error occurred. Class 'Zip Archive' not found (screen cap attached) If I go and manually install the theme or template, the…

Thumbnails is not created

Hi, I've recently installed concrete5.7. However, when i upload images it does not show the thumbnails after upload complete. If i add an image block on a page, it links to an empty image at 1x2 px. If i look at the cache directory, the file is th…

ASP Style Tags Disabled - Install concrete5 Version 5.7.2.1

Hi I have downloaded the latest version of conrete5 and uploaded it via FTP- filezilla program in a www root directory, bit i am stuck with this error: ASP Style Tags Disabled. I do not have the faintest clue on what is mean neither what to do with it,…

Upgrade to 5.6.3.2 error

I tried the updater yesterday to upgrade to 5.6.3.2 I got a page full of error messages. I thought my site was bust but it seemed to work just fine despite the error. I had backed up the database so i then restored it and apart from one issue with the Pag…

Problems with safe mode

I installed Concrete5 ver. 5.7.2.1 at UnoEuro.dk via FTP. But when I'd try to download an Ads-on from my Concrete5, I got the following message: "fopen() [function.fopen]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 586 is not allowed to acc…

Get a Concrete5 cloud instance in less than 30 seconds.

Hi Everyone! I'm Enrique from Terminal.com, a cloud computing provider. We were playing a little bit with Concrete5 and we think it's a really good product, so we create a new snapshot with Concrete5 and add it to our app store. You can start our …

Filter Posts