Installation Help

Upgrading older Concrete 5 installation

Hello everyone, I'm currently running Concrete 5.4.2.1. This version seems to have problems with the PHP framework 5.4 and above, so I decided to upgrade this installation. I used the method described in this website: http://www.concrete5.org/docum…

Formigo Cookies Disclosure

Good afternoon , I downloaded the app "Formigo Cookies Disclosure" by formigo for cookies and I don't know why it didn't appear anywhere. Do not know how to add it to my website and to personalize it, as I need to put the texts in Spanish. Thanks!

Help! Moving to production error

Hi, Just moved my site to production and I can't exit edit mode. I'm getting a 500 error on the publish changes panel. Not sure what to do to diagnose. Have tried re-uploading the entire /concrete folder and no luck. [code] #0 in /home/rockyres/pub…

Installing 5.7 on bluehost

I have no idea how to install Concrete 5.7 on Bluehost. The FTP (using filezilla) will always upload it to a subfolder. So you never get to use the mainpage of the website? It will always be websitename.com/concrete5install? Bluehost said they could not h…

Error code when going to website

I am attempting to go to my website rtnch5.com and the page is blank. It is hosted via Bluehost. I called their support and they pointed me to my error log file and I am having trouble figuring out the problem. I attached the error log. Can anyone mak…

Add ons in 5.6.3.3 not downloading

Newly purchased add ons are not downloading and therefore I can't install. They are connected on my project page, but not showing up in my add on list on the site. They are also not showing up in the C-Panel. I have emptied my C5 cache, emptied the browse…

Trying to update 5.6.3.1 and updater not working

I am trying to do an update but every time I click on "update concrete5" the following error appears: Warning: include(/home/smallbizcenter/merrimackvalleysmallbusiness.com/updates/concrete5.6.3.1_updater/concrete/single_pages/dashboard/system/backup_r…

Core Team: Add-on doesn't appear in Add Functionality

hi there, I purchased ProBlog, but it doesn't appear int he Add Functionality section of my site, and i get errors when i try to install in manually. I contacted the author of the add-on, who suggested i contact the Core Team, as "package caching […

Where is this directory coming from??

I am having the hugest pain of a time moving a site to AWS from GoDaddy. I am so close, but now I am having issues with the home page, where it's showing an error including a directory location, and it has "/concrete/" in it, but I don't have it installe…

Filter Posts