Installation Help

Upgrading to v8? And question about community store.

Just wondering what will happen to my website if I upgrade to v8? Will I have to remake a bunch of stuff? Is there any dangers in doing so? As for the community store, found here https://github.com/concrete5-community-store/community_store. When try…

fout

hey, I have just installed the new version of Concrete5. I wish to upload the C5DK blog and also the equinox theme. I have nevertheless an error message. Er heeft zich een onverwachte fout voorgedaan! see the attachment for more information. t…

Unable to get permission key for access_file_manager

I have been busy for a while now on updating our sites and upgrading to V8.x For the most part this has gone well, of the 10 sites that I could upgrade 8 were 100% successful. This leaves me with 2 that I have not managed to upgrade, The driving force beh…

Undefined class constant 'MYSQL_ATTR_MULTI_STATEMENTS'

As the subject indicates, we get this error installing a "Fresh & Clean: Install of Version 8.2.1.Version 8.2.0 works just fine. Enables in php.ini: extension=php_pdo_mysql.dll extension=php_mysql.dll phpinfo reports all is well, so we are about t…

Installation Frozen

Doing a clean, initial installation of version 8.2.1. The installation will not complete, it just seems frozen. All of the files appear to be in place I can not the installation to complete. Thanks for any help. Craig Murray www.resumetap.com

Different Nav between Admin and User

I'm initially trying to install and setup a Horizontal navigation with the Default Elemental Theme. Under the Sitewide Header Navigation I created a HTML Block with just href links to the pages I wanted. (Didn't want every page showing up) So if I'm…

Updating to 8.2.1 broke most links to images

Hello, Upgraded to 8.2.1 today and a lot of images on the site are no longer there. See attached screenshot. As you can see, where the images used to be there is now text. Oddly, some of the images are still showing while most are not. Is anyone else exp…

eCommerce Express (jb1) upgrade or refund

I purchased eCommerce Express recently and tried to install it. On the Extend Concrete5 Add-ons page under Awaiting Installation, it shows Unknown Package/Broken Package (handle jb_ecommerce_express). I went back to the information/purchase page and saw …

Need help with eccomerce add-ons

Hi there, ive started building my own eshop, locally with XAMPP, for my degree thesis. So far so good, even though my experience is an accumulative of....few days, but today ive ran into a problem. See im developing an eshop(mobiles,laptops,tvs,gadgets) a…

Filter Posts