Installation Help

Moving a Working Site to a new Host

Our company has been subject to several outages with Bluehost and have decided to move our C5 site to another host. Our IT guy made a complete cPanel backup of our environment and copied it to the new host. Files, folders, database and all. Just cop…

Transfer database?

Hello. I currently have a website ending with a slash. www.open3dtraining.com/live In the near future I want to transfer "Live" to ".com" What I've done before is download the ENTIRE directory, then delete EVERYTHING from the server, and then uploa…

reducing the number of sql tables

Hello....I am hosting 6 websites at justhost, all C5. 5 of them have 1 page....According to justhost I have too many sql tables....what tables can I delete? I find it interesting that so many tables are generated by C5. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks …

login on re upload

OK i installed c5 fine every thing was working fine. Then a accidentally re uploaded all the files now I cant login. Is there a way I can fix this or should I just start over

Re upload can't login

OK i installed everything fine then I made a mistake and re uploaded everything. Now I cant login. Invalid password. Is there a way to fix this or should I just start over

upgrade failed cannot access the site or cpanel

I tried to update from 5.2.2.1 to 5.3.2.1 and now I cannot access the site or get into cpanel. Now when trying to access the dashboard of the site it says checking for updates. I get the following message when going directly to the site: An unexpected…

404 Errors While Installing

I have a VPS with DigitalOcean and running Nginx with MariaDB. During the install process I get a 404 error with [code]2014/04/18 21:55:39 [error] 23493#0: *521263 "/var/www/ptheroes.com/web/dev/index.php/install/select_language/index.html" is not foun…

404 Errors While Installing

I have a VPS with DigitalOcean and running Nginx with MariaDB. During the install process I get a 404 error with [code]2014/04/18 21:55:39 [error] 23493#0: *521263 "/var/www/ptheroes.com/web/dev/index.php/install/select_language/index.html" is not foun…

Update from v5.6.2.1 to v5.6.3.1 failure

Hi there, I logged into our companies c5 admin area and saw a message something along the lines of: "Current Version 5.6.2.1 An update is available. Click below to update to 5.6.3.1" It was also warning me to backup the db... which I did via php…
« Previous123456...470Next »

Filter Posts