Installation Help

Concrete5 on GoDaddy

I read all the posts on this and could not make it work so I spent an hour with a GoDaddy Server Admin and figured it out. 1) Follow the GoDaddy instructions (http://support.godaddy.com/help/article/4675/manually-installing-concrete5-on-your-hosting-ac…

Problem solved.

I'm re-posting here with additional info after posting a reply to an "Empty Dashboard" thread (because the last message before mine was in October) I too started to experience both an empty dashboard bar, as well as an empty dashboard page when navigat…

Forms From Email Address now prefix with "concrete5-" after upgrading to 5.6.0.2

After upgrading to 5.6.0.2 from 5.5.2.1 on all of my form submissions "concrete5-" is prefix to my from email address. I do have define('FORM_BLOCK_SENDER_EMAIL', [email protected]'); & define('EMAIL_DEFAULT_FROM_NAME', 'Port xxx'); in my site.php file…

where are the environment settings in 5.4.2.2/5.5.2.1

I'm trying to submit a Support ticket for an Add-on but can't find the Environment settings I need to provide. All documentation talks about going to "System & Settings" however this particular site is still running 5.4.2.2 (actually as part of this pr…

New bluehost.com site won't show up as project on the community...

Hello, I am new to concrete5 and am trying to set up my first production site. I hosted through bluehost.com, and used simplescripts to setup my new domain with concrete5 as the sitebuilder. Everything worked fine getting my new site set up. Also, I…

Help with retrieving a username and password?

I have a website that has a registry page that is a stand alone application incorporated into c5 and has it's own permissions and database. It has a separate user name a password to log in too! It will not let me use my user name and password and I can't …

Add Block error after upgrade to 5.6.0.2

Hi I have upgraded my site to 5.6.0.2. All is working well from what I see except when I wanted to add a block I got the below error not sure what it all means. the directory definitely exists Warning: require_once(/home/bostogcs/public_html/dev…

"Concrete5 must be installed in an empty database"

Hi all. When I go to install C55.6.0.2, I get the following error: There are already 137 tables in this database. concrete5 must be installed in an empty database. My dbase is completely empty with no tables, and cookies are on. Has anyone had lu…

Got this after trying to remove a theme.

It shows this after i installed and the picture and name doesn't show the one I actually installed it shows the one before it. Fatal error: Call to a member function getPackageItems() on a non-object in /home/sdbeatb/public_html/concrete/core/controllers/…

creating a survey using php

PHP newbie I found this code searching the web: http://www.proxy2.de/poll/index.php I tried pasting the code on the menu on the left of the above link using a HTML block website which did not work. Can someone explain what I need to do to get …

Filter Posts