Installation Help

Mysql error - An unexpected error occurred.

Hello, I tryed to put my local concrete5 site live to my webhosting. List of things i did: - Uploaded the files to ftp to a sub domein. - exported the localhost database -inported the sql file to my webhost - config the site.php file and fill my i…

Cannot access editor or dashboard

Whenever I login to my website to edit a page or to go to the dashboard the first thing I see is the checking for update prompt and it does not go away, at first I thought it was because I was using cloudflare but after I completly disabled cloudflare con…

File Manager Issue after update

Hello I put together my website for a small business I started. I recently updated my concrete 5 website and now get the folloing error when I try to use the file manager. I am a novice and have no idea what to do. Any advice is appreciated. Fatal…

All pages display login form!

Hey all! I have a site going live this weekend so I have copied my development environment to a test sub-domain. Here is the strange part; now the login form is displayed in place of every page. I have cleared the chache and temp, disabled pretty url's. …

eaccelerator is no longer supported

Can you update the documentation to recommend APC instead as suggesting eaccelerator which is no longer supported in the Zend Framework is obviously pretty confusing!

Dashboard advanced permissions after upgrade

I have recently upgraded from 5.4.2.2 to 5.5.2.1 Upon logging in as admin everything is fine, however, I had custom permissions on the dashboard pages and if a normal user logs in there is no dashboard access. It seems that the dashboard pages have lost…

Can't upgrade to 5.5.2

Trying to upgrade to 5.5.2 from 5.5.1 but when I run the script in localhost/index.php/tools/required/upgrade it tells me I have the latest version 5.5.1. I have tried everything. I have downloaded the 5.5.2 file and put it in my updates folder. Also I…

Problem installing - error message on install [SOLVED]

Hi, I am trying to install Concrete5 to a site, however when it finishes doing the database, I get the following error (when it comes to setting the file/page permissions): [code] Call to a member function getGroupID() on a non-object in /var/www/h…

Upgrade failed

It's a while ago when I clicked on UPDATE but it failed and I don't know the reason and left it for a while like this. The website http://philippinen-reisen.com/amain is running. I can log into the dashboard but before I can do anything an automat…

How do you Update C5.5

In C5 in the dashbord it tells you what version on c5 you are running and you can do an auto update in System and maintainence. How do you check and auto update in C5.5, I cannot see where to do it or how to do it ? thanks

Filter Posts