Installation Help

Help! I've managed to lose my site by trying to move it...

Please somebody help me out here! I've evidently done something stupid but can't figure out what. I just tried moving a finished c5 site up from the /cms directory, where I was building it, to root. (I've done this successfully in the past on older v…

Internal Server Error during installation

I installed concrete5 at dreamhost then went throught the installation. the progress bar did its thing for about a minute or so then displayed the attached error: [code] Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfigur…

Toolbar problem following 5.5.2.1

Let me start by saying this is not the typical "theme is missing the '' line in the template body" issue. Already ruled that one out. What's happening is, after applying the 5.5.2.1 update - it went smoothly, no errors - some of the pages display the …

Installing Concrete5 5.5.1 on Plesk, Styles disabled...?

Hey Forum, I'm installing C5 v5.5.1 on a linux server running plesk & parallels 8.6. Trouble is the main styles for the install, dashboard and editing bar appear to all been disabled from the start. See attached image. I have tried installing a previ…

Upgrading 5.4.2.2 to 5.5.2.1 fails

I was trying to upgrade my production server, and the upgrade said it succeeded, but then I got this message for any page I tried to hit. mysql error: [1054: Unknown column 'Pages.cIsActive' in 'field list'] in EXECUTE("select Pages.cID, Pages.pkgID, P…

HTTPS directed to wrong domain after moving the site

Hello, I might have posted this http://www.concrete5.org/community/forums/customizing_c5/https-directed-to-wrong-domain-after-moving-the-site/ in the wrong forum and did not get any response, so I try it here again: I developed my site on anothe…

5.5.2.1 Upgrade has stopped Composer publishing?

Guys, My Composer add on has stopped publishing after this upgrade, the Publish Page button just blinks. Save too. Preview send the blog to Drafts. There is an error msg on the Write page: Page List Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach…

Form Notifications not being recieved by email

Hi I am taking delivery of a new website that is presently hosted with another company. A copy of this website has been transferred to my web server (windows 2008 / IIS 7). The website contains many forms, when the forms are filled in they can be vi…

Multi-Site Instructions

Hi Guys, Firstly, YOU GUYS ROCK! Hands down the best CMS I have had the pleasure of developing with. I hope to have a huge site for your showcase soon. My question is in relation to another project I have been asked to quote for. They need Multi-s…

Filter Posts