Installation Help

Description.txt not updating on site.

Hi - Just designed a lovely custom themed site and want to put put a custom description on the theme pages/themes page in the dashboard. However it refuses to update and it just gives me the Plain Yoghurt text which makes no sense at all to the client? An…

can't upgrade to 5.5.1

Hi, I run 5.5.0 and this runs fine. Now i want to upgrade to 5.5.1 via de update section of te 5.5.0. When i press the download button i get the error: The directory /var/www/vhosts/duikvereniging-submarine.nl/subdomains/submarine2012/httpdocs/updat…

Upgrade file structure on server

Hi, Since upgrading 5.4.2.2 to 5.5.1 I have been unable to connect to the Marketplace. I've seen others with a similar problem but not seen a solution yet. The error message I get when trying to update an add-on is: Fatal error: Class 'MarketplaceRemo…

My Site seems to be running from within the update folder

Just encountered something weird. If I delete this folder "root/updates/concrete5.4.2.1/concrete" or parts of it, my site goes down. when I delete something in: "root/concrete" nothing happens So it seems to me, my site is actually running fro…

Install instruction to go to concrete directory.

Install went OK until "Now go to http://localhost:8888/concrete/, or whatever you named your folder (if you chose another port in MAMP’s preferences, also change 8888 to that). " I took that to mean replace "concrete" in the URL with the full Mac full pa…

how do I get my pre-5.5.1 dashboard back?

I have upgraded to 5.5.1 but due to issues with logging in I want to revert back to an earlier version - but then my dashboard doesn't work properly. I get the layout with the column down the side, but there are still 5.5.1 items there (like Stacks) and m…

Arvixe hosting

I see that C5 website now lists Arvixe as a recommendation under hosting. Does anyone have any experience with them? I can't find anything about them in the forums. Their prices are a little cheaper. I have noticed that all then recommended shared hosting…

Update

I'm running Gallery Block 1.6.2 and would like to update to version 1.8 but the update instructions are not helping. There's no "My Downloads" option under my profile. I can see Gallery Block under "Purchase History" but no option to download the latest v…

Remove old location from "Found Locations"

Hello all, After spending tons of money on "Deal of the Day", I figured I better start making some of the money back. I moved my website from: websitename.com/c5 to: websitename.com I deleted the websitename.com/c5 directory. I then updated …

Filter Posts