Installation Help

Getting Started Help

Greetings community, I would very much appreciate your help. I am using MacHighway as my Web Host. I recently installed Concrete5 and literally have no idea how to access/build/edit my site using it. When I click 'Admin Login' and sign-in, it takes me …

Getting Started with Concrete 5

Greetings community, I would very much appreciate your help. I am using MacHighway as my Web Host. I recently installed Concrete5 and literally have no idea how to access/build/edit my site using it. When I click 'Admin Login' and sign-in, it takes me …

File manager downloads fail

Concrete5 version 5.5 File Manager > With Selected > Download When I try to download a file from file manager, I get a 1 KB file with an error in it. Error Contents Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for /home/masterri/public_htm…

Site Upgrade then Crash

Hi, I took a copy of my site from an existing web server, removed the cache files and loaded onto a new server. All worked fine. It was running C5 version 5.4.22 and I updated to 5.5.2 with no problems. I then took it to 5.6.1.2 and it died a tragic de…

Fatal Error

Hi, I always get the following error when i try to update C5: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 20971520 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 6033418 bytes) in /usr/www/users/videofhk/Luftperspektive.at/concrete/helpers/file.php on line 186 What ca…

Is softaculous safe to use

Hi, I am new to PHP and CMS in general and I want to use your software to start my career because it looks the best. I bought a hosting account from hostpaedia and it came with Softaculous. My Host said to use Softaculous to install Concrete5 and I wan…

Theme Not Working with Concrete5

Any functions of Concrete5 that normally would popup in a modal box open up in a new window instead. Also, editable sections will randomly disappear, causing me to close out of Editing and go back into Editing to get sections to come back. All of this i…

Error with loader.php after upgrading to 5.6.1.2

After upgrading concrete to 5.6.1.2, I'm unable to add a block to a newly created page. I can edit existing blocks on existing pages but attempting to create a new block yields the following error: Warning: require_once(/home2/nhclifeo/public_html/upd…

Install error in 5.6.1.2

When trying to do a new install of 5.6.1.2 I am getting the following error Fatal error: Class 'BlockType' not found in www/concrete/core/libraries/content/importer.php on line 279 Have a had a look online and cannot find anything to add to this, a…

Filter Posts