Installation Help

unable to connect database with install

Hi, i am new to Concrete5 and have a little problem with installing concrete5. I have installed a Wamp server. I have followed the tut on this website: http://www.concrete5.org/documentation/how-tos/designers/installing-concrete5-on-wamp-windows-local-…

Upgrading ecommerce add-on

was upgrading ecom add-on but doesnt seem to be going anywhere after clicking Download and install errors out when going to products list Fatal error: Block::getInstance() [block.getinstance]: The script tried to execute a method or access a property…

Site states ''localsite" on Home page

Hi all I apologise in advance if I am in the wrong area or completely off the rails with this. I am new to Concrete5, however, have been testing various CMS's. With other CMS I have installed via FTP directly to my webserver and host. I did the sam…

Unable to connect to database. - RESOLVED

I'm moving a site from localhost to a web server and but I end up with the following when I log into the site: "Unable to connect to database. A database error occurred while processing this request." I can see the concrete5 bar at the top so I kno…

1and1

Anybody know if there are issues setting up Concrete5 with 1and1? I'm getting a lot of PHP errors when I try setting it up. Haven't had a lot of time to play with it yet, but from what I can see, everything should be compatible.

Upgrading changes paths to version path

I ran an update to update C5 to the latest version however after the update my hardcoded images and path reference are now pointing to the updates/concrete5.versionpath/themes/mytheme folder instead of /themes/mytheme/images

Webhostinghub Install fails

I have a site running on GoDaddy. Due to terrible performance, I looked for a better host provider. The hosting Page on the Concrete5 site recommends Web Hosting Hub. After seeing the glowing recommendation for webhostinghub.com, I set up an account a…

Fatal Error Upgrading from 5.5.2.1 to 5.6.1.2

I found other threads noting similar problems but, not specifically the same. This only appears on certain pages of the site, and on those pages the editing features are disabled. I don't have Tweetcreet, and I checked config/site.php and it is pointin…

Unable to connect to community

When I try to connect to the community, I get the following error: "Unable to generate a marketplace token. Please ensure that allow_url_fopen is turned on, or that cURL is enabled on your server." Since both features are turned on, something else m…

Filter Posts