Installation Help

Multiple projects

Hi, I have a number of projects but they all don't appear in my projects list ? Could you advise why and how I get them all together. Many thanks, Alan.

Fatal error: Class 'DateTime' not found

Just trying Concrete5 on a website and I wanted to give it a swing I am using my own webserver using a BlueOnyx install. and I get this during install... Fatal error: Class 'DateTime' not found in /home/.sites/112/site7/web/concrete/core/helpers/date.ph…

5.6.0.2 upgrade fatal error

I upgraded to 5.6.0.2 and now I get a fatal error. The last time I made an update, it stopped my site from being editable. But now it's totally offline. What the hell!? Some help with this would be great, thanks. Warning: require_once(/home/c99media…

Fatal Error after 5.6.0.2 update

I upgraded to 5.6.0.2 and now I get a fatal error. The last time I made an update, it stopped my site from being editable. But now it's totally offline. What the hell!? Some help with this would be great, thanks. Warning: require_once(/home/c99media…

Complete Brand Protection

Kingsoft Office Presentation and Kingsoft Office Spreadsheets. These applications can fulfill your requirements of creating ideal content. With its familiarity of interface and easy-to-use functions, you are able to get things done more effectively and ef…

Auto delete page blocks

Is it possible to delete a block from a page when it reaches a certain age, I have a page that holds certain areas that are populated with content created from a custom block (which was created from the designer content addon), I would like to be able…

Unable to Connect to Community with ver 5.6.0.2

I have one site on Concrete ver 5.5 and another on concrete ver 5.6. On the 5.5 site I was able to connect my site to the community but not on the 5.6 site. Is this a bug? On 5.5 site, I was in site edit mode and in the "Add Block" dialogue I scrolle…

Moving Concrete5 to another hosting problem

Hi guys, I have pretty much followed the instructions concrete5 provides (http://www.concrete5.org/documentation/installation/moving_a_site/) but I am having a problem. When I try to open my site in the new directory it has an error message "unable to…

Purchased theme not showing up

Hi, I purchased a theme about a 1/2 ago, got the payment receipt from PayPal, but it is not showing up in "Add functionality" and there is nothing in the transaction list in my account. Is there anything further that needs to be done, or does it just take…

Filter Posts