Installation Help

trying to go live by redirecting domain name

I am having an issue with taking the build site live. I want to redirect my domain to the test location and drop the "build domain name". Having lots of problems. There is a third party technician trying to help me and we are having problems.

Moving site from local to live get server error HTTP Error 500

Hi there, So I'm hitting some issues, I've just copied my site across, imported the database set it all up in config.php but when I go to visit the site I get HTTP Error 500. However if I have my database incorrectly configured it comes back saying Dat…

Moving site from local to live get server error HTTP Error 500

Hi there, So I'm hitting some issues, I've just copied my site across, imported the database set it all up in config.php but when I go to visit the site I get HTTP Error 500. However if I have my database incorrectly configured it comes back saying Dat…

Unable to compress images?

I recently installed Concrete5 on a shared hosting account using Plesk 11.0.9. After the install I upgraded to 5.6.1.2. I enabled Pretty URL's and also added further content to my .htaccess file. The additional .htaccess content I found in a Con…

Simple Upgrade Tip: It's not the permissions, it's the owner

Today as I tried to upgrade from 5.6.0.2 to the 5.6.1.2, I got a page full of errors when I hit download. They were from file.php basically saying "failed to open stream: Permission denied" and pointed to line 71 from file.php. After much fiddli…

GoDaddy Deluxe Hosting Cannot Install Concrete5

Hi everyone, since 3 days I'm trying to run or install C5 on my GoDaddy Deluxe Hosting Package. This package offers unlimited hosting so I've now main domain and a couple of hosted domains. The applications I used on each of these hosted domains are…

Error upgrading from 5.5.2.1 -> 5.6.1.2

Having issues upgrading my C5 sites past 5.5.2.1. I get the following error. An Unexpected Error occurred while upgrading: #0 /ip/meddev/core5.6.1.2/concrete/libraries/3rdparty/adodb/adodb.inc.php(1037): adodb_throw('mysql', 'EXECUTE', 1048, 'Column…

Filter Posts