Installation Help

No Place to log in?

I'm ver new to this so please excuse any incorrect terms and lack of knowledge. I installed concrete5 and when I go to mywebsite.com/index.php/login (as in the email I was sent, directly from the link) there is no place for me to log in. Just m…

Change site url in 5.5.1

Did this process change for 5.5.1? I don't see the [code] define('BASE_URL', 'http://site.com'); [/code] in the /config/site.php file.

Google Analytics

Hi All I have a site running 5.5.1 and I am trying to add my Google code. I have seen other posts that suggest you have the following code in the footer.php Loader::element('footer_required'); I have this code in my footer but the code shows on the b…

Newbie: "Unable to connect to database." on 123-reg servers

Having read all the previous posts entitled "Unable to connect to database." I am still struggling, in summary: Host: 123-reg.co.uk Database created: using 123-reg Control Panel Database connection details checked: using PhpMyAdmin Concrete5 install…

trying to dev new c5 site in subdir of existing c5 site possible?

I've been developing a new version of our C5 website on my local machine, but the time has come to finalise the development on the web host before fully replacing the existing c5 website. I have uploaded all the files to a root/concrete5 directory, the…

Eway block issue

Hello there, I am having a problem using eway payment block. I am always getting the error: "Not a valid eWAYCustomer Id". I confirmed that I was using the right ID. Was anyone able to the block without any problem? Any help would be appreciated.

Restoring a database

Trying to restore my database. (Just performed a clean install) I get this error Warning: chmod() [function.chmod]: Operation not permitted in /var/www/vhosts/mommyandidesigns.com/httpdocs/concrete/controllers/dashboard/system/backup_restore/backup.…

Upgrade to 5.5.1 HELP!

Today I upgraded to 5.5.1. Once upgraded, the bottom half of the dashboard didn't work. Not having access to the lower part of the dashboard means I can't access the backup I'd just made. I need to go back to version 5.4.2.2...Tried deleting the 5.5.1 …

DB error after upgrading from 4.2.2 to 5.5.1

After upgrading to the new version it ran ok than suddently we got this error and cannot seem to find a way to re/start concrete again. Any ideas? this happened after i tried to generate a backup from within the concrete backup interface and sent an i…

Web Server Access to Files and Configuration Directories

Trying to switch hosting providers. I tried to simply move the content over, but had some trouble so I opted for the clean install. Got this message: Web Server Access to Files and Configuration Directories (Says I need to change permissions for \files…

Filter Posts