Installation Help

finding the right database?

Hello, can someone help me know how to find out which database my website is actually using? In the process of uploading my files to the new server and the database. It took me 5 times so I ended up creating 5 new databases but they were actually all of …

Fresh install and unable to edit any global areas.

I installed a new version of the site, taken today from the stable version on the concrete5.org site. The list of issues I have encountered: Install page failed on the "Installing Dashboard" Ajax success functions. I had to resume bye manually calling…

No Edit Bar or dashboard after moving site

I've been doing server upgrades this week. I move some sites from one server (MacOSX 10.7.5) to the new server (MacOSX 10.8). The ip's are the same. Databases are local. Files were moved via ditto command from one box to a backup drive, then ditto from th…

Bluehost Installation Problem

Hi all, I hosted my site www.languageandstudy.com with Bluehost and carried out a one-click install of C5. No problems. I installed "Cuzto - Powerful theme" and started editing. Everything seemed fine. When I went back to it a few days later, the…

Error Message Timeout on Installation of eCommerce Addon

Hi Everyone, When i am trying to install the eCommerce Addon, I either get a PHP Fatal error because of the 30 Seconds Timeout oder i just get a blank screen. In Both Cases, eCommerce is not working as it should afterwards.. What can i do to make the i…

Migrated to new hosting server, site works except the homepage

Hello, after many trials and tribulations, I have managed to migrate my site to the new hosting servers and am able to load it when I go to www.fitsal.com. The strange thing is that on the homepage of my site, the Concrete5 stuff isn't there. No sign in l…

Updated to New Version --- Site Stuck for Editing

Hey guys, I just tried running an update through the Dashboard, and i got a failure message (I should have saved it in retrospect). I shut everything down and now when I try to get back into the site, the site hangs with a never ending "checking for upda…

5.6.0.1 update issues

I'm learning the ropes so bear with me. I decided to repost this topic as I don't find the ongoing discussions helpful at this point. I'm a bit wigged out about updating until I find out more. When I updated from the 5.5.2.1 got a warning somewhat s…

Miser

I just installed concrete5 5.6.0.1 on ipage, installed for the first time miser 1.8.0 and received this message. I allow cookies and think it's something obvious but not sure what. Cookie Policy Cookies in Detail [ Provided by: Miser OptiMiser ] C…

Filter Posts