Installation Help

Problems since moving site from localhost to new server.

Hi, I am hoping that the generous people of the Concrete community could help me out of a spot of bother! I thought I followed the various tutorials on moving a sites OK, but to my frustration and despair it hasn't worked out! My website worked …

Upgrade breaks theme

When I try to upgrade to 5.6.1.2 from 5.6.1.1 my theme get broken. Even when I remove the update directory form site.php the theme is still broken. Only quick fix is to roll back the whole site to a backup. See pictures

fatal error

I backed up my site before upgrading to C5 5.6.1.2 in case I ran into problems. Lo and behold I was having issues with the upgrade so when I went to restore to the previous version...I tried to go to www.atelierdualis.com and this is what I get "Fatal err…

​Installing/Moving/Masking C5 from directory to sub-domain?

Hi all, I currently have a Concrete5 installation installed in a directory on my webserver: [code]http://www.mydomain.com/myc5[/code] What I'm wondering is, is there a *simple/easy* way for me to move/mask this website to a sub-domain instead o…

Moved site to a new server, now can't see files!

Hi all Sorry if this has been posted before but I can't find the answer. I moved my site from one server to another. I didn't clear the cache first (whoops), but once I moved the site to the new server I disabled all caching and cleared the cache b…

Can't access project page...

I've had my site for better than a year now, added themes and add-ons with no problem. Today, I bought an add-on, and can't figure out how to get it to load. My dashboard shows my project page is linked to the community, but clicking on the link takes …

Installing Concrete 5 for the first time

Hi I am new to Concrete5 and I'm trying it out... I'm not a coder, but a designer and I'm trying to get my head round it. I have a plesk VPS with namesco and I have just created a new domain and uploaded the concrete files but all i get is this: …

moving content

I am building a new website with an old domain name, have some complex layouts, lots of pages, using Silence Theme advance slider, accordion, etc. but now I realize i should do this entire website under a different domain name, etc. How can I keep ever…

Installation Linux Shared Hosting GoDaddy

All we want to do is install C5 to a new account in GD. Simple right? Launch the hosting -check ( see the files at the attchment ) Create the sql db - check upload the zip (5.6.1.20 - check "Unarchive the file to the directory where you want to i…

Filter Posts