Installation Help

Upgrade core fail 5.5.2.1 to 5.6.1

Hi, I am having trouble upgrading the core from 5521 to 561. I have tried method 1 and 2 (in place method). When I run the upgrade script nothing happens. I have checked the database and it the CONFIG > APP_VERSION_LATEST does not change from 5.2.2.1. …

Upgrade from 5.5.2.1 to 5.6.1

Hi, I am having trouble upgrading the core from 5521 to 561. I have tried method 1 and 2 (in place method). When I run the upgrade script nothing happens. I have checked the database and it the CONFIG > APP_VERSION_LATEST does not change from 5.2.2.1. …

Upgrade from 5.4.4.2 to 5.5/6

I'm currently on 5.4.4.2 and would like to upgrade to the current release. I'm doing this because I need some help with a theme and was told that the version my customer is running is really old and the first thing I should do is upgrade him before anythi…

Moved C5 site now the Home pages loads incorrectly.

Hi, I moved my clients site to a new server. I followed the move directions to the "tee" and everything works except the home page is completely screwed up with missing page list, layouts, etc. When I try to fix it I just get the spinning ball and not…

Backup fails with mySQL error message

Dear all, I'm using concrete 5 on a server of the German provider 1&1 (means with limited access to the system). In the past I could create new backups successfully but since a few weeks the backups fails and the system shows the following error messag…

Contact form disappears on upgrade

I have had difficulty changing the email address that is to be contacted when someone submits a message on my client's site. So I upgraded to the latest concrete5. Now the div containing the form block has collapsed on the 'Contact' page. When I force …

HD size of C5 installed

What is the size of a finished install of C5 latest version. Have tried to calculate looking at my VPS manager, but not able to separate out the values thanks any ideas

HD size of C5 installed

Does anyone know the actual finished size of the latest C5 installation with basic database. I have been looking on my VPS to try to calculate how much hard Drive real estate a typical base C5 install with Mysql database takes??? I want to have mult…

Session Failed?

I'm trying to migrate an existing concrete5 to a dev server to make some changes to it. I'm getting some session errors and can't figure it out. It's a dreamhost server if it matters. Here's the errors: Warning: session_start() [function.session-s…

Filter Posts