Installation Help

1-Click install on Dreamhost

I'm no longer seeing Concrete5 as a 1-click install option in Dreamhost. Anyone got any info on this? Waiting to here back from dreamhost tech support. It was there about a month ago.

Concrete5 loads very slow

I really hope some can help me on this one. Not much information to go by, but lets try. I recently developed a site on concrete5 on a subdomain for a staging environment. After the client checked the site and made a few changes they asked me to make i…

Yandex and Opera

I receive a warning via yandex/opera about a malicious script on the main page of fishersboston.com I removed all addons for the page (gallery and shareit) but yandex still reports: [quote] Hello, Unfortunately, at this moment the malicious script st…

Fatal error - NEED HELP

My website WAS working, at some point it went down. I didnt realize it till a client told me about it. I have talked to my hosting company and they said they could restore to a backup, but that would wipe all of my sub-domains out as well, which is no…

400 Bad Request after moving

After moving to another server the forms stopped working, giving the error on submit. More specifically, this URL gives the 400 Bad Request error: index.php?cID=76&bID=1487&arHandle=Main&ccm_token=1331652341:b31222e60b05702907d1a4e6109e4ac3&btask=passthru…

No slash before index.php

My site was working fine and I am not sure what changed or what I might have change. Now all of my links do not have a slash between the domain name and index.php. Where would I look to fix this? ex: www.domainname.comindex.php instead of www.domainname.…

ui-widget-overlay problem

Hi, I'm just new to Concrete5 and I like what I have seen so far. BUT. with a fresh installation on MAMP I can't edit anything, when I'm logged in all the pages have a transparant blackbox overlay with the class .ui-widget-overlay [code] positio…

Installing Concrete while maintaining a live site.

I currently have a live site that I am going to convert to Concrete5. I have figured out what themes and addons I will use. I would like to install Concrete5 at my hosted site and start building. However I am not sure how best to approach this initial…

Block type installation issue

A developer provided me the files for a block type and I uploaded them in the "blocks" directory of my Concrete5 installation. However when I go to Add Functionality and click on "Install" I get a "Block Type Installed." message but still the block is not…

Filter Posts