Installation Help

Fresh install error with dispatcher.php

When I go to my domain it takes me to a 404 page. The error log reads this: [Fri Feb 24 09:54:44 2012] [warn] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning: require(/var/www/vhosts/ramabyte.com/augustastone/concrete/dispatcher.php): failed to open stream: Operation n…

What to do after installing a purchased theme?

I purchased a C5 theme. I installed it. I get a window entitled: "Add Functionality" The subtitle says: "Currently installed" There is then a thumbnail of the theme, with a button saying "edit". When I click the link to the project p…

[Resolved] URL issue after moving site.

Hey all, Recently moved my site, it's now residing at: URL Removed :D Home page is fine but any sub page is mangled (URL Removed :D) - I've added a base url to my config, emptied cache, removed htaccess and rebuilt it etc. Seems like the co…

SOLVED: uploads not working

I recently set up a C5 website for a client, but had a lot of trouble with the uploader. I tried adding an .htaccess file to raise the filesize limits, but GoDaddy didn't allow the lines I wrote in. I added php5.ini and php.ini files to raise the limits…

Install site concrete folder(core) as root

is this posible? to install mysite inside concrete folder, i mean concrete folder as root, so there is no concrete folder in root i move all file inside concrete folder to root, and get this error. Fatal error: Class 'SiteTextHelper' not found in D…

Can't sign up to Community

From within Concrete5 I attempted to visit the Market Place for plugins and was greeted by a sign up or signh in popup. I attempted to sign up but it kept coming back asking me to fill in the 'website address', but there is no box available to do that. I …

HELP! -- Top Edit Bar Disappeared on Mac, anyone else having this?

Yesterday, all of a sudden my top edit bar disappeared. I can sign-in, but there's just a blank space where the edit bar used to be. I've tried various safari, chrome, opera, cleared cache/cookies, etc. Also tried my mac desktop & laptop, tried my login…

Is there a fix for view.php in Greek Yogurt theme?

The developer of an add-on told me that a problem in view.php affects his add-on and several others. Is there a fix in the works? He talked me through changing the template to Plain Yogurt as a temporary fix.

Filter Posts