Installation Help

Redirect .com URL to .org URL

Hello, I have set up a new Concrete5 installation on my host server (Bluehost). I purchased two URLs, same name ending in .com and .org. They both point to the same directory and files. I checked in settings for both to verify. Right now, the n…

URGENT: Cannot access Dashboard or site side login

I recently just updated to 5.6.0.2 this afternoon. The actual site itself works fine, but no matter how I try to access the Dashboard i.e. domain/dashboard/, domain/index.php/dashboard, domain/login/ and all I receive is this message: Fatal error: Concr…

Serious New Issues with Menus?

I launched a new C5 site in August and for the most part things have worked well, even after upgrading to v5.6. But now crazy gremlins are appearing, with the Site Name (logo) swapping back to a prior version of its own accord; overall page permissions ch…

New to C5, session_regenerate_id() error while installing

Hi, I'm an HTML developer new to Concrete5. I've just installed IIS, PHP, MySQL and phpMyAdmin apparently without problems on my laptop: I can log into phpoMyAdmin and create a user and database with the name 'concrete5' as a prelude to installing C5 …

updating to 5.5.0

i just updated my site from 5.4.2.1 to 5.4.2.2 in order to go to 5.5.0 so i performed the typical tasks of backing up and copying the concrete 5.5.0 directory into the website. in earlier version i'd go to the dashboard where it shows a notification say…

Export Database Schema, Refresh Schema??

Hello I am still learning all of this website stuff I am having problems with getting an external link connected to my website?? In the sitemap when I check edit external link the url just has /registry I am not sure what that means and if that is the…

Transferring a C5 site from production server to localhost

Hello all, I wonder if someone would be able to help me. I would like to transfer a C5 site from the live production server to my local Xampp installation. When I have performed this process in reverse (i.e. localhost to production) I have no probl…

Filter Posts