Installation Help

License

I built my first Concrete5 website on an IIS 7.0 platform. I am changing hosting providers and moving to a Linux platform. I would like to rebuild my site on Linux from a fresh install. While I rebuild my site on my new hosting provider, I am goin…

MYSQL error after upgrading concrete5 on a windows server

I have a few sites running on windows servers that I need to upgrade. I followed the same process that I have followed on my Unix servers: upload the new version of concrete5 to the "updates" folder and then go to the updates section of the dashboard …

MYSQL error after upgrading concrete5 on a windows server

I have a few sites running on windows servers that I need to upgrade. I followed the same process that I have followed on my Unix servers: upload the new version of concrete5 to the "updates" folder and then go to the updates section of the dashboard.…

Starting a new project

Dear Community, i've made a demo-project for playing around, so i'm a newbie in c5. I installed it with Bitnami installer. Now, i want to beginn a new project, but keep the old one. Do i have to make a complete new installation of concrete5 in another fo…

Starting a new project

There is no delete button, so please delete this post. Thank you

moving site.... no content or images - RESOLVED

I was trying to move a 5.6.1 site from localhost to the web server but for whatever reason the database couldn't be found. So I did a fresh Concrete5 install. After the tables were created I uploaded my /files /packages folders via ftp. I released …

making a whole new website

I have started yesterday with C5 and i have messed up so many thing that i want to start all over again. But searching this forum (not so handy forum if you ask me) i cannot find it. Even i couldn't logg in this morning and somebody helped me to fix thi…

Filter Posts