Installation Help

Found Locations Oddity!

Hi there, On my 'Found Locations' for one of my sites with Concrete 5, I have two accounts showing for the same URL. One is with the current Version of Concrete 5 and the other with an older one when I was developing the site. Do I need to delete th…

5.6.1 new install cannot connect to community

Hi, Im new to concrete, but have some IT skills... treat me gently! I have a virtual server, with a site on which ive just installed 5.6.1 and all is well, connects to marketplace etc perfectly. I have a dedicated server, with a site that ive inst…

Unable to connect to community

Hello! First, let me say that Concrete5 is incredible. OK, the only issue I've had is attempting to connect the site as a Project within the Concrete5 community. I purchased a number of add-ons but I'm unable to connect them to the site until it is r…

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ADODB_Exception'

I got database error message constantly like every first try in everyday When I refresh the page, website is normally coming up. I talked to hosting company hostzil.la and they say there's nothing wrong Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ADODB_Excep…

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ADODB_Exception'

I got database error message constantly like every first try in everyday When I refresh the page, website is normally coming up. I talked to hosting company hostzil.la and they say there's nothing wrong Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ADODB_Excep…

Filter Posts