Installation Help

Fatal Error after updating to 5.6.1.2

Hi folks I've just tried updating to 5.6.1.2 from 5.6.0.2 using the remote updater and the site worked whilst signed in as admin (and strangely had double the space required for the toolbar at the top) but gave the following fatal error when viewing as a…

Email problem after site move

I'm currently running a site with v5.5.2.1, I have just copied it to another domain on the same server. The copy went fine and the site is fully working and accessible from the new domain name. There is however a problem with sending email from the sta…

Publishing a site online that was built locally

Hello folks! Thanks for a great CMS. I have built a website locally using MAMP Server. Now it's about time to be published online. How do you publish online a site you have already built on your computer? I have tried to search for information on how…

Hello folks! Thanks for a great CMS. I have built a website locally using MAMP Server. Now it's about time to be published online. How do you publish online a site you have already built on your computer? I have tried to search for information on how…

Default Email From Address

Hi, having some trouble getting a change to the default email from address to take. I've added the below to config/site.php: define('EMAIL_DEFAULT_FROM_ADDRESS', 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX'); define('EMAIL_DEFAULT_FROM_NAME', 'XXXXXXXXXXXX'); define('FORM_BLO…

Concrete5 + MySQL + Unix based hosting problems?

I have been working on a website for my friend using a WAMP stack and copied everything to the Unix based hosting and I get the following error: [code]Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ADODB_Exception' with message 'mysql error: [1146: Table 'pureadve_c…

Can't login after upgrading to 5.6.1.1

I upgraded an installation to 5.6.1.1 yesterday and everything was fine while I was working on it. But today, when trying to log in again I get a username/password invalid message and the page also says "You are not authorized to access this page". So …

Can't login after upgrading to 5.6.1.1

I upgraded an installation to 5.6.1.1 yesterday and everything was fine while I was working on it. But today, when trying to log in again I get a username/password invalid message and the page also says "You are not authorized to access this page". So …

Solution: Internal Server 500

I had a complete 500 error report across site and dashboard. This was after a failed upgrade. I checked and edited both site.php and version.php but to no avail. Then I tried to visit the site with Firefox instead of Chrome, et voila, it's all there…

Filter Posts