Installation Help

Miser

I just installed concrete5 5.6.0.1 on ipage, installed for the first time miser 1.8.0 and received this message. I allow cookies and think it's something obvious but not sure what. Cookie Policy Cookies in Detail [ Provided by: Miser OptiMiser ] C…

Updgrading to 5.6.0.1 causes links to change

I have just used the automatic upgrade to update C5 toi the lastest version and after upgrading all my images and references have changed to point to the updates/concrete5.6.0.2/concrete/themes/ thus breaking everything. Can anyone help Thanks

Uploading databse phpmyadmin max size

I am trying to upload a databse in phpmyadmin and when I do it tells me the database is too big (Max: 8,192KiB). The problem is that I have allocated extra in my php.ini (1oo mb in both post and upload) file and when I view phpinfo.php it tells me the …

Pagetypes missing from database

I have copied my working version of C5 files and database over to my testing server and installed. However when I import my database and go to run my site I get a mysql error that the 1146 pagetypes table does not exist. I run myphpadmin and the tab…

How do i work offline w/ Concrete5

Coming from hardcoding and using Dreamweaver, I love being in control of everything...I especially love being able to work on the whole website and test it OFFLINE, locally, local webserver, and just upload when all is ready.. I'm new to C5, but i'm h…

Updating from 5.4.2 to 5.5

Hi all i just upgraded an old site and got the following error? Fatal error: Call to a member function getCollectionID() on a non-object in /home/bostogcs/public_html/updates/concrete5.5.2.1/concrete/blocks/autonav/controller.php on line 25 any i…

Dashboard Sitemap Being Indexed

Hello everyone! At the moment I am just having a small problem of Google indexing the domain.com/index.php/dashboard/sitemap/ I have tried a few things with robots.txt and removing the url via google but it still keeps on getting indexed. [code] …

www. and non-www. loading different versions

I have a site that is loading a different version of the pages based on whether I use www. or dont use www. The site is: okiepressorderdesk.com www.okiepressorderdesk.com The www site is loading old versions of the pages. How do I fix this? …

Importing excel or .csv files into ecommerce and Login question

Hi I have just been given details of a major project I have to do and have a couple of questions about concrete5 e-commerce. Question 1 is I will have approx 4500 products and want to know if ii is possible to import excel (.xls) files or .CSV files…

Filter Posts