Installation Help

Error after built in upgrade to 5.6 from 5.5.2.1

My upgrade to 5.6. failed utterly!! I used Softaculous on my web suppliers site. I get the following error after the installation completed, it seems like a column in the database is missing...: mysql error: [1054: Unknown column 'Blocks.btCachedBl…

Upgrade failed to 5.6

My upgrade to 5.6. failed utterly!! I used Softaculous on my web suppliers site. I get the following error after the installation completed, it seems like a column in the database is missing...: mysql error: [1054: Unknown column 'Blocks.btCachedBl…

wrong project

I recently made a theme and add on purchase but assigned them to the wrong project, how can i re-assign my theme and add on to a different master project it was a bulk purchase I want to place the themes, etc with different projects please advi…

migration problem for the concrete folder

Hi guys, I just did a full automatic migrated of all my domains, etc. Linux dedicated server that was using Plesk 10.2 for the contents ( over to a Linux VPS using Plesk 11.09..... all with hostway. now my concrete folder did not move during the a…

Fatal error - cannot access my site

Hi, I tried to upgrade an Add on called Who's Online but there was an error in the upgrade. When I go o home page I get the following Fatal Error message and I am unable to do anything on the site. Please help. Warning: require_once(/home/barrys/p…

5.6.1 is here but cant upgrade site

Hey devs i have a site on 5.6.0.2 so i decide to go to update through the dashboard as i want the speed updates in 5.6.1 but it says i have the latest version. why is this? do i have to manually upgrade :(

Languages install

Hi guys, Please help me out here. I downloaded the Dutch translation form transiflex and renamed it messages.po. Created a nl_NL folder and created a LC_MESSAGES folder in there. Pasted the messages.po file in there and uploaded it to the languages fol…

Site takes more than 20 seconds to load after changing domain name

Originally my site was running on the domain www.simquality.com/concrete for development. I needed the domain to change as the company wished to change to the new site. My registrar for the domain qualityscotland.co.uk then pointed the domain to my serve…

FatCow htaccess File

I have our c5 site up and running fine, but as soon as I uploaded everything to our FatCow server it doesn't want to play nice. I have read multiple discussions on here for what to put into the .htaccess file - some specific to FatCow servers and some …

Filter Posts