Installation Help

Issue Log in into my web page after upgrading

We made an upgrade to Concrete 5.5.2.1 and now we can´t access to our site to edit the page. It doesn´t say wrong user name or password it just doesn´t work and go back to the web page. I need any help asap as I have to update my page. I´ve tried ask…

Memcache

Hi, I am running a C5 (5.6.1) instance on my local machine to develop for theming. I want to get memcache to work properly. I have the following in my site.php file: [code] define('CACHE_LIBRARY', 'memcache'); $backendOptions = array( 'servers…

Admin menu doesn't display after upgrading to 5.6.1.2.

Hi community, I have a problem after upgrading to 5.6.1.2. Some menus and pages in the dashboard show as in the picture, making my site admin unworkeable and I can't really do much. Any suggestions on how to solve this situation please? Thank you…

Admin menu doesn't display after upgrading to 5.6.1.2.

Hi community, I have a problem after upgrading to 5.6.1.2. Some menus and pages in the dashboard show as in the picture, making my site admin unworkeable and I can't really do much. Any suggestions on how to solve this situation please? Thank you…

After upgrading to 5.6.1.2 my admin menus don't display properly.

Tracking downloads

I'm looking for an easy way to track downloads from my site (pdfs and zips primarily), I'd like more long term detail than the "latest downloads" graph in the default stats. Ideally I'd like to do this via google analytics, but i'm having trouble making t…

Godaddy

Hi, All my projects in Godaddy were working fine untill this morning, they stopped work, does anyone have the same issue? For example: http://www.innluanda.com/ it should be redirect to http://www.innluanda.com/index.php/pt/ and it is redirecting to…

Critical help

Hi, When editing my website, it works very slow. Any help would be highly appreciated. . JaPPa

installing the FoxyCart module

Hi, I'm just installing the FoxyCart module and I have a few questions - like where do I enter the API key? Is there any kind of documentation you could point me towards, or could you outline the initial set-up steps?

Problems upgrading 5.5.2.1 to 5.6.0

I've been struggling with trying to upgrade our site to 5.6.0. I downloaded the install and then uncomressed it to the Updates folder. After which, I was able to select the update from the Update Concrete5 screen and run it. However, after I run it, my si…

Filter Posts