Installation Help

No dashboard after 5.5.2 update

My site at http://blackwidow.vintageusaguitars.com was updated to the latest software today but now when I log in to the admin I'm not getting my editing bar across the top. Is there something I can do to fix this? I believe the theme I'm using is Dark…

User picker attribute issue

Hi my user picker attribute no longer accesses the user list. all that appears now is a text field. its been like this since i upgraded to 5.5 any ideas on what i could do to sort out the problem

something wrong on updating to 5.5.1

Hello, Inside cpanel (I am using a hosting provider) softaculous offered me to upgrade Concrete5 to 5.5.1. I did it following the instructions, including a backup (which cannot restore now for obscure reasons, and don't know what concrete5 version was …

Remember me, does not work

Hi all, Does anyone have any idea how I could make 'Remember me' on login get to work? Because it doesn't now, and never did on a few sites I own. Thanx in advance. Maureen

Concrete update but use old design

Hi, For some of our websites we want to update concrete due to bug fixes etc, but keep the old template because the new template really doesnt work with some modules we created for some websites. At one server we build a complete CRM inside concrete…

Installing 2 sites

Hello, I need to duplicate an existing C5 website. Each site will be on an individual domain and needs to be separate. When I copy the database and files from one site to another the new site works, however when I connect to the community again, th…

HOW TO Manually Update concrete5 from 5.4.2.2 to 5.5.1 (RESOLVE: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of "X" bytes exhausted (tried to allocate "X" bytes) in /html/updates/concrete5.4.2.2/concrete/helpers/file.php on line 192)

How To Manually Update concrete5 from 5.4.2.2 to 5.5.1 RANT: I have been working on updating a client's site that was previously setup using concrete5. So far, I have not been impressed. The biggest thing lacking is GOOD documentation. It is alm…

Cause freeze & loss of data?? Anybody same problem? Help???

I am new to concrete5, so any help would be appreciated. I installed concrete5 v5.5 on my website THREE time. Everytime, when i am working on editing a part of the website or adding a compatible add-on, it would freeze and then my website would just be…

Filter Posts