Installation Help

update to version 5.4.2.2 error (kunden directory?)

Hi.. I have updated this software in the past without problems. It has been a long time since I was asked to do this and for some reason I am getting "directory /kunden/homepages/2/d295427949/htdocs/updates" does not exist. I have tried to add this dir…

New version but old database

Hi, I am installing 5.6 but when I built the site I did it with the previous version. Is there any tutorial about how to migrate the data from the old version to the new one please ? Many thanks

Multiple File Uploading Not Working

HI all, My site seems to have developed a problem. When I click the multiple upload hyperlink in File Manager, I get a message "Unable to Add files". I get no opportunity to choose files and the pop up window cannot be closed. Site is running 5.5.2.…

javascript error installing on UBUNTU NGINX VM

I am trying to install on a NGINX server copied the files to the www root the index page starts but gives an error on the javascript stating I shoud enable java scripting in my browser. in reality the script generates errors in the browser. I tested …

Page forbidden after upgrade to 5602

Upgraded from 5.5.2.1 to 5.6.0.2, had to do it manually. Since then, all users (except admin) have been getting a "Page Forbidden You are not authorized to access this page" screen upon log in. I don't have any overrides. There was a custom theme in…

Mytwi weather block

This blocks display fine on my Win 7 laptop. It shows up blank on iPad2. I am looking for a block to show weather . Regards,

Can't get past install screen

When I go to my domain I am looking at the Inatll Concrete5. Below is the "Testing Required Items" with 9 check boxes for the various items. I do NOT have a green check next to "Supports concrete5 request URLs" but a red error that says: "concrete5 canno…

Filter Posts