Installation Help

total disaster moving site

i've just completed building and editing my first site with c5. i have actually been working on the site live on a remote server, but whilst sitting inside the "c5" folder so it was hidden from public view. my plan was just to move the content of the "c…

No Place to log in?

I'm ver new to this so please excuse any incorrect terms and lack of knowledge. I installed concrete5 and when I go to mywebsite.com/index.php/login (as in the email I was sent, directly from the link) there is no place for me to log in. Just m…

Change site url in 5.5.1

Did this process change for 5.5.1? I don't see the [code] define('BASE_URL', 'http://site.com'); [/code] in the /config/site.php file.

Google Analytics

Hi All I have a site running 5.5.1 and I am trying to add my Google code. I have seen other posts that suggest you have the following code in the footer.php Loader::element('footer_required'); I have this code in my footer but the code shows on the b…

Newbie: "Unable to connect to database." on 123-reg servers

Having read all the previous posts entitled "Unable to connect to database." I am still struggling, in summary: Host: 123-reg.co.uk Database created: using 123-reg Control Panel Database connection details checked: using PhpMyAdmin Concrete5 install…

trying to dev new c5 site in subdir of existing c5 site possible?

I've been developing a new version of our C5 website on my local machine, but the time has come to finalise the development on the web host before fully replacing the existing c5 website. I have uploaded all the files to a root/concrete5 directory, the…

Eway block issue

Hello there, I am having a problem using eway payment block. I am always getting the error: "Not a valid eWAYCustomer Id". I confirmed that I was using the right ID. Was anyone able to the block without any problem? Any help would be appreciated.

Restoring a database

Trying to restore my database. (Just performed a clean install) I get this error Warning: chmod() [function.chmod]: Operation not permitted in /var/www/vhosts/mommyandidesigns.com/httpdocs/concrete/controllers/dashboard/system/backup_restore/backup.…

Upgrade to 5.5.1 HELP!

Today I upgraded to 5.5.1. Once upgraded, the bottom half of the dashboard didn't work. Not having access to the lower part of the dashboard means I can't access the backup I'd just made. I need to go back to version 5.4.2.2...Tried deleting the 5.5.1 …

DB error after upgrading from 4.2.2 to 5.5.1

After upgrading to the new version it ran ok than suddently we got this error and cannot seem to find a way to re/start concrete again. Any ideas? this happened after i tried to generate a backup from within the concrete backup interface and sent an i…

Filter Posts