Installation Help

Slow installation

Hello, After moving from localhost to my new server, concrete5 is extremely slow. Frontend pages take a minute to load, sometimes it ends by an internal server error, while the dashboard loads with no problem... I had at the beginning a problem with t…

2 questions about care and feeding of website

I've built a pretty nice 25 page website with about 10,000 words. However, it was all WYSIWYG based on how intuitive C5 is. My knowledge of what's behind it is pathetically small. So I have 2 somewhat elementary questions: 1) I would like to change …

received error message after upgrading

Received this message after upgrading, not sure how to fix this. mysql error: [1054: Unknown column 'Pages.cIsActive' in 'field list'] in EXECUTE("select Pages.cID, Pages.pkgID, Pages.cPointerID, Pages.cPointerExternalLink, Pages.cIsActive, Pages.cIsSy…

Enable XML for PHP

Hello everyone! so I just wanted to install the Concrete5 tool and I have a little problem. I get a green hook for everything except XML Support. could someone point me in the right direction? Im running this on a little NAS oure company website …

Updates directory

So how is the updates directory used? I have the latest version of concrete5 and did the upgrade through the dashboard. The system works fine. If I delete the files in the updates directory then the system doesn't work. So are the files in the updates…

Upgraded to 5.5.2.1 and now can't exit maintenance mode

I put my site into maintenance mode as per the instructions and upgraded successfully. But now if I go to mysite.com/login and enter my username and password, it redirects to mysite.com in maintenance mode, and there's no way to re-enable my site. Help…

fatal error & Warning

I friend helped me set up C5, and now has moved away. I should have left it alone, but I decided to upgrade using the dashboard button. I first made a back-up and then upgraded. All of a sudden my screen had a fatal error : Fatal error: require() [fun…

"Learn more and update" link (5.5.2 > 5.5.2.1)

The Dashboard says: Welcome Back CONCRETE5 UPDATE The latest version of concrete5 is 5.5.2.1. You are currently running concrete5 version 5.5.2. Learn more and update. Clicking "Learn more and update" gives a "Page Not Found." Btw, it is pointin…

Move Site

Hello, i moved my site from my old webspace to my new webspace. Everything works fine, but the photos would not be shown ( See here: www.irish-wolfhounds.at). Thanks and best regards Othmar

Simple Image Gallery Error

Hi guys, after migrating my C5 installation from a local WAMP server to a remote linux server (and going through case-sensitive hell!) I've been able to get pretty much everything working on my website, except my Simple Image Gallery. I just get this e…

Filter Posts