Installation Help

Moving site, only one page fails

I am moving my website to a different server. Everything is running smooth, except one page does not display properly. In the standard code that renders the area, the page immediately halts rendering and the page is incomplete. If I comment out the applic…

Concrete 5.5.1 and CHMOD Problem after upgrade

Hi, I have a serious problem with the newest Concrete. System was upgraded from version 5.4.2.2 to 5.5.1 this morning. After upgrading, default file/image permissions changed 644 (when transferring images). They should be 755 like before (last week …

Can't Log in after upgrade 5.5.1

I had things working pretty well but downloaded 5.5.1 and now I cannot log in to my site. When I upgraded, the site reset to the default plain yogurt content and now I can't change it. I get the following error message: My Site Fatal error: Call …

help taking add-on domain development site live

Hi, I'm a newbie to c5 with very little web experience. I'm enjoying using c5 very much, and I'm embarrased to have to post this b/c I've read several related threads, but I still can't seem to solve my problem. My hosting company is Hostmonster. I ha…

home page type

I have installed a Black accent theme with has three column home page but when activated home page is Rt sidebar type page. In the dash board > page type I can see three column type as package. How do I change my site home page to three column type. I hav…

Project Page Showing Two Versions of Concrete5 Installed!

Hello all, I am having a problem where a couple of my add-ons are not updating. Additionally an analytics add-on is not tracking any analytics. In trying to figure out why I noticed that when I look at my account's "Projects Page", my website shows…

File manager custom sorting attribute

Hi - I would like to make a custom sorting attribute in the file manager in 5.5 and I can't see a simple way of doing this. Ideally I would like to be able to choose a drop down for the 20 or so sets I've done as well as sort from the search columns so I …

Trying to install ProBlog, can't get to my project page

When I go to the project page, it asks me to sign back in to Concrete5 Community - but that log in site will not recognize my name and password no matter how many times I reset my password. So basically here are my steps 1. Purchase ProBlog 2. Think I'v…

mulitsite with 5.5

hi, i found these articles... http://www.concrete5.org/documentation/how-tos/developers/native-multisite-support/ http://www.concrete5.org/documentation/how-tos/editors/running-many-concrete5-sites/ has the multisite process described changed at…

Filter Posts