Installation Help

Moved Concrete5 a folder and now its all a mass

Hi, I have had my site built with Concrete5...while building the site, I installed and worked on Concrete5 (created pages...entered content and photo galleries etc...) on a temporary sub-folder at the "public_html" folder on my server... I wanted to…

Renaming c5 Directory / Moving to New Server

Hi, I have been experimenting/working on my first c5 site for a local artist on my server. I now want to show them my progress, but before I do is it possible to rename the folder that I uploaded c5 into, for the sake of tidiness. To elaborate I initia…

HELP! Database restore failed...

So I was attempting to downgrade from 5.5.0 to 5.4.2.2... When I tried to restore to a database backup made under 5.4.2.2, I got a "page not found" error. I used the c5 dashboard backup & restore function. My backup is an SQL file. Now my site is s…

Downgrade from 5.5.0

Updated to 5.5.0, now riddled with issues. Should have waited for a "stable" version I guess. How can I downgrade back to 5.4.2.2?? I did a Database backup just before the update, and also made a copy of all the site files... So I should be able to …

upgrade errors with 5.5.0

upgraded from 5.4.2.2 and get a blank page with these errors Warning: set_exception_handler() expects the argument (View::defaultExceptionHandler) to be a valid callback in C:\xampp\htdocs\concrete\concrete\dispatcher.php on line 46 Fatal error: Cal…

Auto upgrade - latest version 5.4.2.1?

I'm trying to update some of my sites but it seems like I have to do that manually. On all sites I'm stuck at 5.4.2.1 I've traced it to this URL: http://www.concrete5.org/tools/get_latest_version_number?LOCALE=de_DE&BASE_URL_FULL=http://uu/&APP_VERSIO…

Assigned Purchase to Wrong Site

I just purchased a new add-on for my website, but accidentally assigned it to the wrong one. I haven't yet downloaded it or done anything with it, and am just wondering if I can get that purchase transferred to the other website so that I can use it. T…

Cannot login to dashboard

Hi, I've checked through the forum and there are many similar problems but I can't seem to find one that directly relates to what is happening with what I'm experiencing here. I've uploaded all the htdocs from the dev site to live site. I've transf…

Moving Concrete5 site from Sub Folder to Root Folder site is blank

I am new to both Ubuntu Linux and Concrete5. I setup an Ubuntu server for a website consultant to build our site and they placed it under /var/www/concrete5.4.0.5 and now I want it to be under /var/www. I copied all the files and folders to /var/www a…

Filter Posts