Installation Help

Problems Uploading external forms

Hi, I have been running a site using Concrete5 for about a year now and we have several forms on our site including a number of external forms. I have noticed a problem recently where if I upload an external form and accept the edits to the page the…

Changing the admin password

can I change the admin password in the database table? I am able to locate it but it's a 32 character code. I tried to login with the admin login with no luck and tried to do the "forgot password" route but get nothing in my email to change it. Any help p…

Help...Can’t delete page, Index Search Engine Error

So I moved my site site from to the main directory (following instructions here: http://www.concrete5.org/help/building_with_concrete5/installation/moving_a_site/) Everything seemed fine, but when I ran System & Maintenance I get this: mysql error: …

PowWeb install permission questions

First I have a question about permissions - I know config is 777 and concrete is 755, but when I look at individual files inside the dirs they were auto set to 644 (security protection I'm sure). I recently had a church website's php all hacked, so I'm c…

No possible connect an admin no possible no acces, the site

Hello, As I work on the site, I did not put in maintenance, for I have seen in admin mode, I can not see the site (unless I am mistaken!) So I set mode 'visible' members. But I think I forgot to change after installation: name and pwd! here I have m…

Compression and Sortable Fancybox Gallery - 1.13

Hi all, I have the following problem: When I upload a picture to my website it is for example 551KB when I add this picture to the Sortable Fancybox the picture get automatically compressed to 78,97KB is there a way I can turn this compression off? …

Manually update an add-on

Hello, I am having trouble updating two of my add-on's. They are ProBlog & ProEvents. The error I get is "Unable to copy package to backup folder" The author of the packages has suggested I try to instal them manually, but I can't find where to dow…

Concrete update errors

Hi I think I may have caused this problem but hopefully there is a way around it. I was working on concrete 5.4.2.1 and was having issues with the spell checker so I decided to upgrade to 5.4.2.2 but when I went to the upgrade tab, concrete was saying …

Lazy Days

This is a great theme, put it on my site but could not get the "Edit Page" to show up on the screen so I replaced it with another. If I could cure this I would put it back up. Thanks Michael

Filter Posts