Installation Help

calendar problem!

Hi everyone, i;m having a very bad day! I just bought the calendar for my website - thinking it would be just what i needed.... although............ I installed it and placed in my calendar page. The problem is when i add an event, it then adds a…

C5 Updates files & folders

Hi, I think it could be good if when we update core to the latest version, files under /updates/concrete5.x/ replace files under /concrete and then, after installation, folder under /updates/ is removed. With this method we win : - Time - Time to …

Update 5.5.0 -> 5.5.1 issues

1. After update the Dashboard/update page still show 5.5.0 as current 2. Dashboard/news redirects to website homepage. But the rest of the update looks nice :)

Error everytime I install C5

Hello, It is not the first time I install concrete5 but it's the first time I've got a problem. I've tried with many version but I always get errors. The site is hosted on Oxito.com This is what it shows : [code] Warning: Invalid argument supplied…

BlueHost and intalling APC

Hi there, i'm a n00b so please bear with me. Tried moving my site over to bluehost and my site has add-ons and uses APC extension to speed it up. Apparently bluehost tech support says they will not install apc in a shared environment. That's a shame.…

Invalid URL in my Project Location page

I have an invalid url listed under My Account page. When I go to my account's "My concrete5 Sites," page, one of the sites listed is obsolete and not in existence anymore. My ISP returns a 404 error when this URL is clicked. How do I correct the my pro…

Moving site from temp to main directory

Hi, I just finished my site, disabled and cleared cache, edited the /config/site.php, moved the complete stucture to the main directory and get 2 errors: Warning: strpos() [function.strpos]: Empty delimiter in /www/htdocs/w00ebcfd/concrete/libraries…

Uploaded site not working

Hi there, I've designed a site on local host and tried uploading to server on the net to be met with an error. Can anyone help please? error: A database error occurred while processing this request. Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to Confi…

Filter Posts