Installation Help

connecting site to the community

hello I recently was trying to clean out some of the sites that were connected to the community and deleted the site I am trying to work on. I tried to reconnect it to the community and I keep getting the following error which states that I need to name t…

Corrupt Update

It seems that when I installed 5.5.2.1 it installed corrupt. How do I reinstall it without losing all of my data?

Stuck in maintenance mode?

I put my site into maintenance mode last night. It was stuck in that mode this morning and I tried going to my dashboard page, but that did not work. I copied the "make_live" file into my tools folder and that seemed to get me out of maintenance mode, b…

Database Information

I am new to Concrete5 and am having difficulty getting started. My website is hosted on Dreamhost and was wondering where I would locate information regarding: my Server My SQL Username My SQL Password and Database Name Any help would be greatl…

There are already 103 tables in this database ?

I am trying to install concrete5 but i get this error message: "There are already 103 tables in this database. concrete5 must be installed in an empty database." How can this be when I have not startet yet! I just opend the database from my webhost. Th…

converting basic php site to concrete5

i've got a non-CMS htmlp/php site. i've never done CMS. i'd like to convert it to concrete5 so other can easily edit the content. do i have to rebuild the site in concrete5 or can it magically "import" the site? thanks.

Trying to upgrade to 5.5.2 unsuccessfully

Hi - I seem to be having problems upgrading to 5.5.2 from 5.4.2.2 I have copied the latest version 5.5 over the concrete folder. and in the updates folder is 5.5.2. However when I go to upgrade it says [code]Your site is already up to date! The current ve…

500 Internal Server Error on Creating DB

Hello, I am new to concrete5. I am currently with Dreamhost and I tried to install Concrete5 on my website. Before the installation, all the check marks are ok(green). However, everytime when it is installing it says Internal Server Error and I obtained t…

Filter Posts