Installation Help

Problem with SMTP Email Setup

I'm trying to get a form emailed to me, but keep running into the same problem. Does anyone know what this means? Mail Exception Occurred. Unable to send mail: : missing or malformed local part thx

Redirect 301

Hey everyone, Do any of you know how to take steps towards failing when setting a site LIVE in regards to url redirection. I am specifically concerned about .htaccess and 301 redirect to avoid broken links, so that the visitor will be redirected if …

Latest upgrade failure 5.6.0.2

Hi there, I am getting the following error after upgrading to version 5.6.0.2 on www.861sqn.org. Can anyone help please? [code]Warning: require_once(/home/sqno/public_html/updates/concrete5.6.0.2/concrete/models/json.php) [function.require-once]…

Unable to install concrete5 on CentOS 6.3

Hi All, I'm trying to install concrete5 on a Linux CentOS 6.3 VPS. I have already created the database and granted the proper permissions as describe in the INSTALL file. All the items under "Testing Required Items" are checked. On the next pa…

Error upgrading to 5.6.0.2 (config_check.php)

I apologize for my ignorance. Not a web developer. Tried to upgrade. Got this error. Not the site is seemingly unreachable. Can anyone tell me how to correct? SEE UPDATE BELOW Warning: require(/home/joshop2/hoppermarketing.com/NormanDentist/updates…

Updating or Upgrading Concrete5

My Dashboard tells me there is a new version, but when I click on the "Update" link, I get a "page not found". What now?

getting the following error on fresh 5.6.0.2 install

Getting this on 5.6.0.2 install, has anyone else had this? Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to Concrete5_Model_GroupPermissionAccessEntity::getOrCreate() must be an instance of Group, null given, called in /instdir/concrete/core/models/page.ph…

Upgraded from 5.5.2.1 to 5.6.0.2: Now getting "Page Forbidden"

Hi I upgraded directly from 5.5.2.1 to 5.6.0.2 by following the instructions in http://www.concrete5.org/documentation/how-tos/developers/manually-upgrade-concrete5/ I used Method 1 and copied a downloaded concrete5.6.0.2 into updates/ My site.php …

Filter Posts