Installation Help

Strange Database error

Hi All, tried to install a package and got this error. there seems to be something worng with my database and not sure how to fix it. please could someone look below and see if the can help. mysql error: [1048: Column 'btDisplayOrder' cannot be null] i…

SSL and concrete5

I've successfully created my first C5 site for a client, which is awesome. However the client has the same business in another country and rightly asked if I could port the same site to the other country which I did with no problem, until now. Next, th…

5.5.2.1 to 5.6.0.2 Breaks Site/Theme

I have been trying to upgrade to 5.6.0.2 from 5.5.2.1 for awhile now, and have not had success. The database upgrades fine but when I go to my index page, I have defaulted to a blank page with C5's "vanilla" theme. If I try to change the layout and them…

Site terribly slow + themes don´t work !!!HELP!!!

Hello everyone! I just moved new site from one server to another, which my client is using. The site is slow slow slow AND the themes don´t work at all. Check the site at mielakka.com/mielaa (it´s currently in subfolder, because former site is s…

c5mix question

I'm looking at purchasing the c5mix bundle...is it like setting up a network through one Concrete5 installation or does it require multiple installs? Thanks!

Updating from v5.4.2.2 -> v5.5.2.1 - HELP!

Ok, trying to trouble-shoot an error here... The site is running fine on v5.4.2.2. My client tried to update using the auto-updater in the dashboard, but it failed (database error). The site went down. I got the site back up by modifying the config…

Loading Theme

Hi Everyone, I'm brand new to Concrete5 and I'm running into a minor issue when loading my theme. After installing everything, I watched the video tutorial on turning a design into a C5 theme. After doing all the prep work (changing file paths and m…

Filter Posts