Installation Help

Another fatal adodb error on 5.2.1 --> 5.3.0 upgrade

Have working 5.2.1 installation on Bluehost, via SimpleScripts, had upgraded OK from 5.2.0 previously. Just tried auto-upgrade to 5.3.0, went to site, got this error: Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ADODB_Exception' with message 'mysql error: [10…

Migrated site, DIR_BASE reports the old directory

Hi guys, I moved a site to a new server, but DIR_BASE still reports as the old local path on the old server. I don't see this in the settings file anywhere. Is this set in the database? Where can I change it? Thank you!

Undefined variable

I have tried the installation , but it is now giving a blank page after filling the database details. I have checked the logs and the below error is showing PHP Notice: Undefined variable: dsn in /home/extrinsicaglobal/public_html/concrete/libraries/l…

Path info error.

Like some others we got an error installing C5 on a server for a customer. They don't want to change hosting to us. (no problem with C5) Concrete cannot parse the PATH_INFO or ORIG_PATH_INFO information provided by your server. This is the url: ht…

C5 site migration (session error)

I just moved my C5 install to a new server. Changed my config. Site seems to be working, except I'm getting this error on all my pages.. [code]Warning: Unknown: open(/var/lib/php/session/vservers/dgtrans/tmp/sess_rd3dl01dikmarsku07d7cjl0r4, O_RDWR) fai…

C5 Version Number location?

Hi folks Sorry for the fact that I may not be able to see the wood for the trees but where can I find out which version of C5 is running on my server? I cant find any clue in the dashboard and I have opened a couple of files but no info there either…

Installation Problems, getting error message, dashboard messed up

If anyone can help I would so appreciate it. I installed concrete5.3 a few minutes ago. The first time I installed it it didn't work, maybe because I had a previous version that I uninstalled and was using something else until I could figure out concret…

Images do not show on the site and in File Manager

I just instaled c5 Version: 5.3.0, evrything seems to work fine, but I can not se images on the page. it looks like the browser cant acsess the image files. if I try to open the image file in the browser I get a Internal Server Error http://www.js-desi…

can´t enter marketplace from dashboard

hi there- i sucessfully installed c5 latest version but when trying to add functionality through the marketplace- at the login i always get an "unknown error" message- anyone knows how to get this working ? thanks in advance

Filter Posts