Installation Help

PATH_INFO and ORIGINAL_PATH once again ;-)

Hi everyone I work with a provider who has his servers on Linux. Everything so far worked fine, now I'd like to use this great peace of Software "concrete". As others, before installation I get the warning that the pathes could not be resolved. After r…

Form Mail

Can anyone tell me how the send mail works for forms. I am not receiving email from my form posts. Any ideas. Thanks.

Where's the installation video for Concrete5?

I remember seeing a full installation video for Concrete5 and I can't find it now. I think it's a huge barrier for many new users. An installation video from scratch and an upgrade video take little time, but reach out to so many people. Even somethi…

New theme issue

I loaded a new theme, installed and activated it. Since doing that, my website displays a blank page. I'd like to reset my site to the default theme, but can't do this since I can't even see the dashboard. Is there a way for me to reset the theme in …

PATH_INFO and ORIG_PATH_INFO

Hi all Great CMS, definitely developed on a MAC. I am envious. ANYWAY, I am trying to install this on shared hosting (I know I know, host with concrete and I won't have this issue) and the client doesn't want to switch hosting. Everything appear…

Upgrade to 5.2-Exit Edit mode hangs

I upgraded to 5.2 from 5.2.0RC1 (I believe that is the last release). When I edit a page, any page, and then "Exit Edit Mode" it hangs indefinately. I am using Opera or Firefox 3 on Ubuntu LAMP 8.04. Any thoughts? ~Mark

Upgrade problems

Hi Folks! I'm using C5 for a few months and my website running good. But after i upgrading from 5.1 to 5.2 there is a big problem. I uploaded all data, and then doing the upgrade script thingy. It says "Upgrading ok" After i returned to the dashboard, th…

Installs fine on server, but kicks back to install page...

I am attempting to install C5 on the current host of the mission organization I am with. Everything checked out on the install page (except for Python support) and it installed just fine. However, when I click the link to go to the actual site, it kicks …

Language installation

I've been trying to install the danish language file downloadable from the same page as concrete5. I have placed the file in the language folder and changed en_US to da_DK in the config/base.php file. It seems like a few weekdays is shown in danish …

Block Install Issues

Hey, we just upgraded our install of c5 to 5.2RC1; and am now trying to get some new blocks added. My process: 1) Download block from Marketplace 2) Extract it 3) Copy to the "blocks" folder at the top level path 4) Go to Dashboard and go to "Add…

Filter Posts