Installation Help

gettext?

Hi... I need a multilanguage site with this great cms... Now the problem is I'm not so expert. Where can I find the gettext thing? I have to ask to the server administrator or I have to install it with my own?

Uncaught exception

Error when i changed server: Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ADODB_Exception' with message 'mysql error: [1146: Table 'avenus_conrete.Config' doesn't exist] in EXECUTE("select cfValue from Config where cfKey = 'PERMISSIONS_MODEL'") ' in /home/avenus/d…

Install error, unwritable directories

Did something go bad in the upload of my files? I uploaded the C5 install and went to my site's url and got this after entering all the db, other information. Almost sounds like a security issue. * Your configuration directory web/config/ does not…

Copy files from one website to another

o.k., maybe this was a crazy idea, but.... I created one website. I downloaded all of the files i had stored on godaddy.com and uploaded then to use them as a basis for another website. I did this mainly because I have made some mods to header.php an…

Upgrading from C5 to C5.1

Hi! I just tried to upgrade as it is written in the README file; I have gone through all the steps, but when I did the step #4 (Visit the URL...) I got this message: "Upgrade of Concrete 5 Your site is already up to date! The current version of Con…

Dreamhost, pretty url's and videotape...

We'll start with the facts: Concrete 5.1.0 (Upgraded from original 5.1.0RC1 install) http://stage.boostfoundation.org/php.php When I enable pretty urls, I get a pretty bland page stating 'No input file specified' A minimal amount of research h…

Error 404 on installation

I have seen this answered in dribs and drabs all over the web, but would love to get the definitive answer. I am installing Concrete and i have uploaded all the files (777 access etc) and then when i click 'Install concrete' i get an error 404 page. …

Utf8Num analyzer needs PCRE unicode

When I try to execute a search I receive the following error: Unable to complete search: Utf8Num analyzer needs PCRE unicode support to be enabled Also when I Index the Search Engine under the Maintenance panel I get the message "failed to open stre…

Just a comment on C5.1 installation

Hi! I just tried the new version, and the installation was greater than the previous version. I really like the checkup listing at the left side of the installation page; it give you a brief idea what to fix and what is right. I just correct as it said…

Filter Posts