Installation Help

MySQL error 1064 when installing C5 5.3.0

Hi, I'm trying to install C5 5.3.0 on a remote server but I'm getting the following error when I've entered what I believe to be the correct details into the Personal and Database Information panels: -- mysql error: [1064: You have an error in your…

Am I Missing Files?

All "green" indicators were displayed in the Concrete4 pre-install screen. Entered all parameters into install screen (username/password for database, database name, etc.) Successful install displayed by Concrete along with Concrete5-assigned admin pa…

Concrete 5.3 Installation Error

Hi, I tried to install the latest version Concrete 5.3 but getting the following error: mysql error: [1364: Field 'fvExtension' doesn't have a default value] in EXECUTE("insert into FileVersions (fID, fvID, fvFilename, fvPrefix, fvDateAdded, fvIsApp…

Upgrade to 5.3 problem - themes page

Hi, After working out one problem with the upgrade I noticed the following errors now appear on the themes page in the dashboard. in the top container is the error: argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/site/public_html/project/concrete/…

Error... trying to setup new theme. please help

i didn't touch index.php or any php files besides my own default.php Warning: include(/home/mob2you/domains/projecterior.com/public_html/concrete/config/../themes/sd_/default.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in …

Web Server Requirements List

I am very new to Concrete5 but have easily installed it running on WAMP. I do not ordinarily use a WAMP package. Is there a definitive list of what a web server must have to run Concrete5 including all the Apache modules, etc? I know the obvious like…

upgrade problems

I have just tried upgrading to 5.3 but I now get the following error :- http://www.lakesideit.co.uk/cms/index.php Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ADODB_Exception' with message 'mysql error: [1054: Unknown column 'pkgVersion' in 'field list'] in E…

Windows/SQL Server

Has anyone had any luck getting Concrete5 up & running in a windows server/sql server environment? Anyone have any hints/tips/howtos on this? I have a client who is currently hosted on a provider that's running windows/sql server ;P I would LOVE to …

[Solved] Upgrade to 5.3 was a little hectic

(This is fixed thanks to chunksmurray - I had overriden the header_required element to change the output of the titles and needed to update it to the 5.3 way of doing things) I'm still not happy with how it went but at least it's working. Like man…

Upgraded without a hitch

Hi all Just wanted to let the team know, upgraded without a hitch. The only issue I had (this is because I have a shared hosting plan) was, I couldn't log in to FTP while logged in to the dashboard. This is only because of the way my hosting plan w…

Filter Posts