Internationalization

Sticky: ReadMe ! How-to translate.

If you've got general approach questions, ask them here. If you can't find your language, go ahead and start a new discussion.

8.4.3 Interface translation doesn't work

I have 2 locales: the main and default one is Russian and the other one is English. User enters text in English in a package. I need it to be translated to Russian for the default locale. It will remain in English for the English locale anyway. I've se…

Tags

Hi all you clever people out there Has anyone been able to overcome the problem when a multilanguage site shows ALL the tags from all the languages on all the parent pages ? I've had to turn off the tagging on all languages except English. Love to hear…

Need help with Multilingual website

We need to create an English and Russian version of goldenreach.com. The text has been translated by the client but having trouble integrating with global header and footer areas and with the navigation. Pretty sure the multilingual area in the dashboard …

Blog languages

Hello there I hope someone can help. I have a lot of " blog entry " type pages to translate to five languages. Is there an easier way to produce these pages other than copying the default version in pages types then adjusting for each language tree. Ma…

8.4.2 How to translate user entered text?

I enter some text in single pages in the Dashboard. The text is stored in the DB. Then the text is shown in a block. I set up a multilingual site. All php strings are translated and work, get translated fine. But how do I get the text, which I entered…

8.4.1 How to translate Dashboard single page during installation?

I add single pages programmatically in the Dashboard: [code] SinglePage::add('/dashboard/cars/', $pkg); SinglePage::add('/dashboard/cars/options/', $pkg); [/code] that will automatically add pages - Dashboard -> Cars - Dashboard -> Cars -> Options …

C5-8.4+ How to translate Express and custom Dashboard data/pages?

I know how to translate strings for blocks (.po/.mo files). I know how to add locales and to clone page trees and then simply to translate text in content blocks. But what about Express data and custom Dashboard data/pages showing Express data? How can…

Site is not loading in Russia, China, Australia

My Site http://www.ancientherbalscience.org/ is not loading in certain countries, Anyone know why ? Whats the solution ? I have customers in these countries complaining that the site is not loading there

Filter Posts