Internationalization

Sticky: ReadMe ! How-to translate.

If you've got general approach questions, ask them here. If you can't find your language, go ahead and start a new discussion.

Multilangauge page from subdomain/domain

Hello there! when creating a multi lingual page setupt. Is there a way to telle C5 to use the subdomain or main domain as the language "detection" ? like : de.site.com => German fr.site.com => french ... So not the URL slug l…

Calendar standard phrases

Using 8.5.2, we've implemented the core calendar (www.claramatte.ch --> Veranstaltungen). The calendar doesn't automatically switch to our language, German. So of there are no items, you will see the phrase "There are no upcomming events." in English. …

How do you add multilingual relations?

Hi, this is very frustrating. How do you add multilingual page relations in c5? I created a new locale and copied most pages over to the new language. So somehow relations from pages of a new language were created back to original language but not t…

Hello

Hi, I'm creating a multilingual website with a blog and topics you can choose from . Is there a way to translate the topics so that each language show them in the correct language? The core version I'm working in is: 8.3.2. Hope some one has a brill…

Lahko pomagam pri razvoju foruma

I am from Slovenia. I can help with build this forum. Thanks for approved. Jaz sem Slovenka. Lahko pomagam pri razvoju foruma.

5.3.3.1 Untranslateable messages

Hi everybody, I've just finished updating the translation for 5.3.3.1 and still there are things that need to be translation in different areas (screenshots attached): - IP block - None (block.png) - Dashboard -> Functionality -> Sign in or create an…

Hreflang Implementation

Dear all, I saw for the hreflang Tags to appear on the sourcecode, you need to add following line to the concrete.php in the config folder: [code] 'multilingual' => [ 'set_alternate_hreflang' => true, ] [/code] but i don't see any cha…

Color flag Country in main menu (autonav)

Hi, a little question ... is there a way or is an addon planned to insert little flag country in autonav (at the same level) menu to change site language? Not like the "switch lingua" dropdown? Tanx in advance.

Filter Posts