Internationalization

Sticky: ReadMe ! How-to translate.

If you've got general approach questions, ask them here. If you can't find your language, go ahead and start a new discussion.

multilingual

Hi to all... c8 8.2.1 and 8.3 rc1 since 2 weeks I deal to have multilingual on my site.. but I cant get it working I followed all instructions, saw all viedos (all related to 7.4 version) .. HELPPP After a fresh installation, in multilingual section…

C5-8.2.1: What happens to translation if source file changes?

Hello, Say, I translated a package of version 1.2.3 - I've compiled a language .po file, translated all strings and compiled a binary .mo file. Strings in the .po file are shown tied to exact lines in .php files. Then, the package is update to versi…

Api documents to PDF

hello guys, I need a PDF version of c5's API documents. how can I get it? I actually want it for translation

Community Store Russian Translation

Comrades, I have completed a Russian translation of the Community Store package version 1.3.1 ( https://github.com/concrete5-community-store/community_store ). The developers do not actually provide the package translations, it's done by other devel…

multilingual site error after upgrade to 8.2

I'm upgrading a multilingual site from 5.7.5.13 to 8.2.1, but the upgrade stops with the following error: [code] An exception occurred while executing 'ALTER TABLE MultilingualPageRelations ADD PRIMARY KEY (mpRelationID, cID)': SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrit…

Providing translations for default langauge

Is there any way to provide translations for a site/package's default language? We are running multiple sites on 8.2 and have run into an issue where clients want strings in a package changed, but because their sites are in English these strings are essen…

sitemap is empty if choose not default language

I have installed two languages and everything works fine in 8.0 version, now i'm upgraded to 8.2.1. And if i go to full sitemap in backoffice and choose default language everything is ok, if i choose second language the full sitemap is empty. If i enabled…

Filter Posts