Internationalization

Sticky: ReadMe ! How-to translate.

If you've got general approach questions, ask them here. If you can't find your language, go ahead and start a new discussion.

Fetch localized multilingual attribute

I'm using localized attributes both for the page content and the title and description tags. I want to display the localized content of the attributes in my page. I tried the following codes, but they all return only the default English content of the…

Multilingual user attributes

we have created a new site which features a English and Japanese version using the following add ons: - multilingual - Translations Manager - Language Manager - C5DK Multilingual Content Block All great add ons in there own right and work really we…

Language Danish is terrible

Hi, I'm new around here and I'm not sure where to post this so apologies if this belongs somewhere else. Well, I just wanted to say to whomever got the means to control this, that the Danish language pack is far from complete. I just installed a fre…

Localization with Concrete 5.7

Hello, is there any documentation or support available for enabling localization support and how it works in Concrete 5.7. The language add on only works up to 5.6.x and the developer documentation currently lists internationalization as coming soon. …

Job for design

community health If I need to create a design tailored for our company, this would be it? Nothing heavy, is a company dealing in buy sale, disposal companies ... or bunker .. Please preliminary bids Respond to any offer. Valid through 28.02.2015 T…

How do I set up a bilingual page (output)?

Hi everyone. I am new to concrete 5, but don't seem to find an appropriate answer in the doc's, so maybe someone in the forum can shed a light onto this: I am currently building a hotel website (using 5.7.3), which will eventually provide its conte…

No access to dashboard or edit

Hello, I'm new to concrete5. I have the 7 version. I changed the language settings to French in the dashboard. Everything got translated in French. Then I was asked to log out and log in again. And now I cannot access the dashboard from Concrete5, and t…

Automatic content updates for all languages?

Hi, i'm working on basic portfoliosite which has 2 languages. When i add some new content to my French page (images or a video, ...), do i always have to double the work for my page in Dutch? Or is there some sort of automation system so that the imag…

Trying to find out if Concrete5 can work this way. . .

Hi - we are just about to select Concrete5 as our new CMS, but I really need to know if it can work as follows, before we commit to it: We have a global website with regional offices. We would like to create one global site, but tag all content as e…

Filter Posts