PHP, CSS & Responsive Developer Required

I’m the owner of a boutique ad agency in Toronto, Canada who’s a whiz at creative but not so much with technical. I’m looking for a freelancer in the US or Canada to provide occasional help doing fixes, add-ons, modifications and/or C5 CMS coaching for tw…

****Cancelled****

****This request is cancelled**** My client would like the following enhancements, and I'm going to need help due to my work load. Anyone interested in quoting? I would help where I can, but mostly manage. Attached are the request items.

Update to website

hi I cuurently have a website which was originally done by a family member who used concrete 5. The website needs updating and i am looking for some to do those changes for me. Preferably someone experienced in concrete 5 and based in Sydney Australia. …

Page Mapper - In need of some refinement

Hi C5 People, I have created a website recently that is a reference style site listing different restaurants. We're starting out small and aiming at our local area to begin with. You can see the site here; http://www.where2eat.asia It is a basic …

eCommerce refinement

Hi there I have an established site running c5 with the eCommerce add-on. I've had a small amount of customization done already though there are numerous outstanding issues. I would like to be able to edit orders after they have been placed ie. fix …

PHP Developer required

We actively build websites within Concrete5 for various clients across all types of business and from time-to-time we required bespoke code to be written for the more complex scenarios that may arise where an add-on just doesn't fill the brief. We woul…

Custom Theme developed

I'm seeking an experienced concrete5 theme developer to quickly build a responsive theme to visually match http://modernmarinecenter.com. I can provide all artwork. Page templates I need are: Full Page 1/3 - 2/3 2/3 - 1/3 2 column 3 column 4…

IMMEDIATE Need for Experienced Concrete5 Developer

Hi, My company is in the market for an experienced Concrete5 developer to assist immediately with finishing a project. The front-end code has already been developed, but needs to be integrated into Concrete5. The project needs to be kicked off immediat…

Email Signup Lists add-on

I am using this addon to keep track of email signups on the page. I tested the signup and everything works well until the last step. Whenever i click on the link into the confirmation email i get a page not found screen. The emails are in the list, but th…

Filter Posts