Transitioning site over to C5 with customized theme

I filled this job. -------------------------------------------- I have a web site that I hand coding that I intend to transition to Concrete5. I had a developer that tried to build out a template based on my look and feel that did not go over very …

Upgrade to Concrete 5.7

My site is currently running 5.5/6. I have uploaded the 5.7 files but am a bit hesitant to go any further. There are a few add ons in the older version that I really do not want to lose. I am comfortable rebuilding the site after the new files are up a…

Make Existing Theme Responsive

Hi, I am struggling to Make out existing theme Responsive. www.rhinotanks.com.au - Please feel free to have a look at what I'm dealing with.... I would like to keep our site looking like it is as I am hoping to do a redesign within the next 6 mo…

Search index not indexing all content

So, i've got another strange issue. I've got a site. And i have added my content blocks in there using the main area. Now, i have search on that site. So, i indexed the page using the index job. (After setting the index whitelist to a blacklist). …

Map Customisation

I have a php google map that I need customisation done on. 1. User can insert an area and select distance options of 50km, 100km, 200km from a drop down 2. If the user doesn't select a distance option we want it by default to only show the areas 50km…

Convert downloaded theme to Concrete 5.7

Hi, I need some help converting a theme to Concrete 5.7. I have attempted to convert it to Concrete 5.7 myself, but ran into some trouble. I have posted the issue in the forum and awaiting a response, but I have since decided to get help converting the…

Cannot connect to community

I've posted in the forums, but have not gotten any response. I have 2 websites that cannot connect to the community. I can't add any addons. When I click the connect to community link it states that the site is already connected. I cannot get to the…

Developer | responsive . mobile . customized theme website

Looking for a developer who can build a responsive site in latest of Concrete5 Your Skill / Project Requirements: • Find Concrete5 theme comparable to design templates provided to enhance or customize (bootstrap framework has been suggested, open to op…

Filter Posts