Very slow website

Hi - we have a website that we built a while back using the e-commerce plugin in concrete 5.6. The site seems to be incredibly slow and we we are suspicious of rogue javascript codes slowing up the load speed. However this isn't an area of expertise of ou…

Custom Block Needed

Hi All, I have a custom block I'm needing. Please review these notes and reply with answers to these questions in the same format (to make the decision easier on who I'll move forward with). OVERVIEW I need a custom header block. This will includ…

Overhaul Exisiting Web Site

Our current web site aberdeensubway.com is in need for a complete overhaul. The web site itself is very basic and we wish to keep it simple, but just brought into current standards utilizing SUBWAY new visual identity system. A basic About Us, Communities…

I am looking for someone to do a job [ paid ]

Hi all, I am not sure if this is the right place to post or what the process is in asking people for a service. Basically I am looking for an addon etc that can primarily: Allow clients to book appointments [ select data and time ] [ entry field t…

page speed issues

Hi all, Having major issues with page speed on my site. are there some general solutions that could help. I have a developer and when I ask him to make changes to improve page speed based on google page speed insights (or others) suggestions, he dismis…

Help fixing pro blog bugs

I'm looking for someone to take a look at errors in the pro blog area of elmorecourt.com, I've flagged these up with our dev many times but they are still ongoing so need another pair of eyes to check this out and provide explanation. I am not a developer…

Concrete 5 Developer wanted with Graphic Design Skills.

Our real estate organization has a Concrete 5-based website that is in need of upgrading. That includes some graphic design, photo gallery update, full mobile/ipad responsiveness etc. This job could be ongoing. could be contract or hourly basis or combin…

Can anyone provide me with tutorials/guidance/assistance

I have been tasked with updating a concrete5 website and there are a couple of things I'm struggling with; There is a map which needs some icons swapped around and I have no idea how to do this, I think this site outside the CMS? I don't seem to be …

Filter Posts