Create site for a dashboard

I need to create a dashboard which will be displayed on a large touch screen and located in a school lobby. It needs the following pages: • Lunch Menus (static) • Phone Lists (static) • Describing building (static with links). This will display the…

Need Help with a Bug Fix with a URL Parameter

I think this will be a very quick fix, but I have a bug where a URL parameter isn't getting read and I can't figure out why. The code has worked fine for the last 6 months and then stopped working. I have other concrete5 projects that I get overload…

C5 developer wanted: Facebook login and account merge

Hi, Looking for an experienced developer to install a Facebook login onto the homepage of my website. Login: The login should look elegant, be easy to use for the visitor to the site. It should also be shown as the higher button when using a mobile…

No Admin Bar on Specific page of new website.

Hello, I just created a website for a NPO I run called Music Above All. Recently I edited our "About" page and then published the changes. The results were very weird, the page looked very broken and the admin bar and footer disappeared. Luckily I was…

Populate concrete pages from external XML

Hi, I'm building a property website on concrete 5.6 that needs the property listings and property pages populated by an external feed. The data is provided as XML so I need someone with ninja php/javascript/c5 skills to make my design work! If you'…

Advanced Filterable Map

I am in need of a filterable google map that can handle thousands of locations. It would need to filter by multiple categories at a time to display several categories, or only locations that match all categories. It needs to be filterable on the front end…

Filter Posts