Notifications: More than the default

Hello, I'm looking to get some expansion on the notifications on my club website. Some of the notifications I'd like to have are: - New blog posts - each time a blog is added, I'd like a notification to be sent out to all registered members - Disc…

Licensing

Sorry to ask, if there is any restriction to use C5 in commercial purpose?

Our website

We recently received a prompt to update our concrete5 site. When we followed this prompt it changed the configuration, we are seeking someone to help us restore as was Can you help Randey and Cindy [email protected]

Indian Development agency wanted

Hello i am looking for indian developers for a long term business relationship. Tasks: - Theme installation - Content management - branded customer Support Requirements: - the lead developer need basic german language skills!! - each developer …

Non-Flash Profile Picture Upload

Hi All, I'm finalizing a community website. The one limitation I have found is the Profile Image Uploader is flash based, which won't work well with iphones (and other places that don't have flash installed). I'm looking for a quick solution to get…

Email users when they are removed from a group.

I don't think this is possible through the core so I'd like an add-on / package that allows me to send an email to a user when they are removed from a group. I'd like to be able to add a message on the group page that the user will receive when they ar…

Filter Posts