Make a new package - Next and Previous Nav under a specified page
I'm looking for someone to make a new addon from the Next Previous addon:
The new one should have the existing function and also give the ability to:
- Specify (select) a page and the next and previous links will apply to sub-pages of that (REF A below)
- Dictate whether to proceed in sitemap order or alphabetical order.
- Tickbox to determine whether to display the parent page link or not.
- Include or exclude pages that have the "exclude from nav" attribute checked.
- Include or exclude pages that have the "exclude from page list" attribute checked.
- Include or exclude aliases.
The links need to work on an alias page too. So, if the page is aliased in another area of the site it will display the same links as it would in its original location. For example, clicking the 'Next' link would take the visitor to a child of the selected page (REF A above).
Let me know a cost. I will also be happy for you to release it to the marketplace as a free or paid-for addon (your choice).
Edited to add:
The reason for wanting this addon. I have several sites where I want to easily include hundreds of items in a main category (or several 'top' categories). However, I also want to include the items in subcategories (usually alphabetical but not always) by using an alias in the navigation. I want to be able to page through all items in the main category, even if they are aliased into other sections of the site.
FYI the legacy market sales will be disabled on 11/22/2018 in about 2 weeks so nobody will be able to add anything to it or buy anything from it.
That's very disappointing but I've been expecting it. I've looked the last few days and can't find info about how to maintain my sites or access add-ons I haven't bought yet for 5.6, do you know?
Is anyone planning to take legacy add-ons and themes elsewhere? If that is even possible or allowable?
Package owners who want to will probably put their packages on Github.