Convert custom theme to concrete5 theme

I bought a great website theme. It is written in xhtml I uploaded it ftp to the root themes folder and Concrete5 choked on it and froze my login with an error message. Message says Cannot find view.php and default.php. I simply want the thing to work with…

Web Designer

About the Company Monotags is an online service company. The company combines NFC with different print products (developers kit & starter kit). More information We are looking for a web designer who has expertise in CSS, HTML, Photoshop, Illustra…

eCommerce plugin Update in Adress fields

I need someone who can do some modifications in the eCommerce Addon. 1) Remove the visibility of "country" and "state" fields completely in every step of the order process for the user. 2) Change the order of the remaining fields after point 1. …

Payment gateway fixing needed.

Hi folks, We created a small web shop using concrete5 and purchased a payment addon. However, the checkout/payment/form single page does not work (actually does not work even with built in paypal or default payment methods). Next and Back buttons are…

Custom theme template to match Vbulletin Theme.

Hello, I am creating a vbulletin based website but their CMS is pretty bad. I need a simple theme template to be made so it would match http://forum-skins.com/store/forum-skins-main-theme Im only going to use this template to make static pages e…

Freelance Concrete5 Developers

With exception to this job board I can't find a list of developers that would like to bid on concrete5 development projects. We are a web design and modern marketing company and contract some of our more involved php code out. We build all of our sites in…

Add-on development

Clevyr is now accepting contracts to build add-ons for agencies, other development houses and clients as well. If you need something built but do not have the time to do so in-house or the ability, we can help. Just shoot us a PM or drop us an email to…

Create private pages

Hi We are looking for someone to code the following please : 1. User registers with site using standard register form. 2. 5 pages ( templates to be given ) created automatically with permissions edit and view only for the registrant NOT the rest of…

One-time User Database Setup

I have designed the site and just need someone who knows how to setup Users/Attributes, and understands the interrelations therein to take my exported database, create the exact same attributes, and upload them. If it helps, I have Kino's import users Ad…

Project Manager - Urgent w/ possible repeat work

We are in need of someone who is able to pinch-hit as a project manager for a job in progress. To be a fit for this position you should: - have Concrete5 coding / theming experience - speak / write fluent English - be located in the USA or Canada -…

Filter Posts