Build Web Site for Hosting Provider (HTML Provided)

Require someone with strong skills in Concrete 5 CMS (www.concrete5.org). Please be ready to provide examples. Build a Web hosting website using existing HTML provided; you will have to insert the HTML/CSS of pages provided into Concrete 5. You may h…

UK based C5 freelance programer wanted... URGENTLY

Hi we need a C5 programmer to be 'on call' as it were for projects we get where they require a little more php or js knowledge than we have here. We are able to do most things, but urgently need to find someone for a couple of projects we have to do some …

Extending Dealer Locator Functionality

Hello C5 Universe: We're updating an existing website and migrating the CMS to Concrete5. We have a need for multiple database search + display that is easy for our client to maintain. As a starting point, we're thinking that the add-on would be si…

Need someone to setup site, plug in content

Hi, I'm new to C5 and don't have time to get up to speed. I would like some help get my site up and running. I was working with the free theme and recently purchased Slate which is what I would like to use. C5 is easy to use I'm sure, once you know how…

Looking for a Concrete5 Add-on developer

Looking for a developer who knows Concrete5 to make a simple add-on for the website. It's for drug/pharmacy prescriptions. Here's what I need/the process: - A registration form to create account and a login form to access it - Once logged in, yo…

Website project

we are looking for a Concrete5 developer to do some enhancement work to our website- www.cogencesearch.com we would like to do the following 1. develop the site so that it will allow feeds from Broadbean 2. Add the functionalituy of a search function f…

Rebuild and Restyle of existing site in Concrete5

Hi, Looking for a concrete5 developer to do a rebuild and a restyle of our existing website. We want to recreate, improve, and expand upon the current design and functionality of the site. From static and limiting to more dynamic and flexible. f…

5 Page Static Website Build

I would like to hire a developer to build a 5 page static website. I will supply the text, font, and logo info. And a sketch of each page layout, and a couple sites that are very simple to copy the style and design of. This work would take place in the f…

Filter Posts