Web page Graphic design and coding

Hi, I am looking for experienced graphic designer who would design graphic accordingly to guidelines, and then cut it and code it. If you are also flash designer, that would be an advantage for the future possible cooperation. If you are interested ple…

Transportation Quotation

Hi everyone, I am looking for someone who might be able to help me or better build a block that do a simple task but effective. we are willing to pay for the successful contributor affordable amounts of $$$ I. customer selects destination (postcod…

Access Tab

When I started to update my concrete 5.3.3 to 5.4 everything worked fine except for the Access tab which is in the Settings It looks like the Access tab is redirecting to General tab Before the update the Access tab just worked fine I've been searching…

Need help with my site

http://illustraline.com I am a graphic designer and a web designer implemented my design for my site a couple of years ago, using Concrete5. However, there has been some issues since, with one bug he supposedly fixed (or his programmers did). Yet, the…

custom package

Hello, I need someone to make a custom package for me, please send me your contact details with a private message. Thanks

Hiring a Freelance Developer to Create C5 Theme from Layered PSD Files

Hi, I'm looking for an experienced C5 developer to convert my layered PSD into a full C5 theme. I will be providing the layered artwork and will complete the website build once the C5 theme is completed. If interested, please contact me with your …

connection news and mailing module

is it possible to create a function between addon: Mailing List and addon: Simple News so that when adding news items, the news item will be send to the subscribers? how much would it cost? thanks jorden

Filter Posts