Looking for 2-3 Concrete5/PHP Developers for Job

We have a client that has a number of different websites and a number of different projects going on that we could use some help with. Looking for freelance PHP developers with at least 3 years of experience and have had at least 1 year of concrete5 deve…

Website Tweaks

Update: This is now resolved thanks. Hi We have recently parted company with an agency who build the site www.aceadventures.co.uk and claim it to be finished but it is far from it. Looking for someone who can help us out on an ongoing basis wit…

Mailing Block

I have a mailing block where my emails are stored. There is not an export option on this mailing block. The developer is no longer developing - he wrote this to me - I havent done any work on that package or even any other php work for years now. I wonder…

upgrade c5 web site to latest version

Hi. I'd like someone to upgrade my nonprofit org's web site http://childtrauma.com to the latest version of C5, and also improve functionality in various ways, for example: - comment threads on the blog posts, rather than only a series of comments -…

Guidance editing C5 site

Our site is live and I need to make some edits. I am learning C5 and would like some advice/guidance as I go through the changes. Blocks Work flow Editing

Add block to page design

Hi, I need a block across the full width at the bottom of this webpage above the 'back to top bar' so I can add a rss feed. The area is marked in red on the attached image. Update. Thanks for replies, but I don't wish to add a global area so for the mo…

Filter Posts