HTML to Concrete5 service?

How much to convert an HTML to Concrete5? I have two HTML websites - home page and sub page, and just need put into Concrete5. Need drop down menu, and form all styled the same and working well.

cocrete5 code needs to be updated.

I am an artist and my site was built four years ago in Concrete5, the code now needs to be updated. The site is http://www.campbelllairdstudio.com Please contact me and we can set up a skype call to discuss the work in detail. thank you, Campbell Laird…

Theme Developer - Experimental project

Hi, Not sure if this is possible... I want to publish magazine articles as posts/pages in pure HTML5/CSS3, then save them as PDF. Challenge is, I really need a Theme that would allow me to us CSS3 magic to make posts/pages look EXACTLY like magazine …

Test Site Needs to be Launched Public

Hi all, I have a concrete5 test site I've set up (after a stellar training session by Jessica Dunbar), and I spent a lot of time modifying it and figured I could use it for my upcoming wedding as a wedding website. I need someone to help me launch it, …

I need a Concrete5 developer to quote on project

Hey y'all. I am after a Concrete5 developer for a custom job. It's a bit of a custom job, with database integration and some other custom work but using Concrete5 as a base for development, as I think it could work well. Somebody who is quick, kn…

Need help building website that creates scripts

Hi, I would like to build a website that creates instant voicemail scripts based on a few questions that the user answers. (see example below) I need to know what the best way is to accomplish this. I am not a coder, however, ultimately, it;s impor…

Did an update and lost my pages! Help!

I updated our Concrete5 software to a newer version to get the backups to work, then it changed the background. So I pushed out a new template, and now i have my pages but they are all empty??? Where did my pages go, or data go?

Looking for UK C5 people

Hi, I am looking to hook up with UK C5 people, if you are interested please PM me Tim

Online order form in Concrete5 connected to Eway payment gateway

Not sure if anyone has any experience (or if it is possible) but have a client keen to link their online form for when members renew to a payment gateway to collect credit card payments. They currently have a form that captures the details but would like …

Filter Posts