Developer needed urgently for concrete 5 (UK ONLY)

PSD to C5 (responsive) I need a a developer for converting PSD files to a C5 responsive theme. To include newsletter signup, blog and price lists. The deadline is very tight (as soon as possible). Please PM with questions. Thank you. Kit

Develop add-on for Publishing API

Hi all. Due to time/production constraints we require help in developing an add-on for a specific publishing API. This needs to be integrated with Concrete5 with the ability to set options within the dashboard. Please PM me so we can send over de…

PSD to C5 (responsive)

I need a quote for converting a PSD to a C5 responsive theme. I have a completed PSD (it's pretty basic) and have purchased the only required functionality (calendar, newsletter signup and news ticker). The deadline is very tight (as soon as possible). …

Website core and modules updates needed...

Hi: I have a website that was developed on an older version of Concrete5 and because of recent server updates (mysql and php) it stopped working.. I need someone who can upgrade to the latest core and packages.. Here is currently the situation... # …

Empty Trash

Hi! I'm trying to empty trash in the latest version but I just get the ever spinning loading icon. Is there an easy fix for this?

Website rebuild, c5, PSD, PHP, HMTL, CSS

Hi, I have a website currently already live, but my client does not like the layout, CMS and there are lots of bugs in its functionality. We have already got our own C5 skills in house, but, we have a high workload at the moment and we possibly need to h…

Help with Concrete Sites - Agency please

Hi, We have two websites www.4dhosting.com and www.4d-dc.com. We are looking to have parts of 4d-dc.com rebuilt and we are looking for an agency who can help with this. We have worked with freelancers in the past and have always been let down …

Website Tune-Up

Our website (www.sendiks.com) was recently built by a developer with good intentions but he was new to Concrete5. I am looking for someone who can comb through the site and recommend/implement fixes to help out with some of the responsive design oddities…

Looking to Hire a Developer

Hi - we have an existing C5 website (www.allclearid.com) that wasn't created with best practices, so I'm looking for a contractor who can get us up to snuff and able to use the tool optimally. Anyone interested and available, please contact me at kirst…

Filter Posts