ecommerce custom work

1- i need 1 user group to have a 40% discount, and 1 user group have a 60% discount. 2- Free deliver for both user groups and weight based shipping for non group users. 3-Then also, "send me a bill" for a payment option on both user groups.

Development of an online job application for Concrete5 site

I am looking for someone to develop an add-on for a company website that lives on a concrete 5 backend. I want this to be an online application submission form which applicants can use to apply for jobs, upload resumes and send to our HR office. The outpu…

Upgrading from 5.7.2

Just downloaded Concrete5, it installed version 5.7.2, though current version is 5.7.5.1. Cannot get the system to update. Says, have to download 5.7.3 before any more recent version can be installed. Download zip, drag concrete folder into updates folde…

Bug on the Tinymce editor that dissallows any custom html

Looking for someone who can bug fix a very irritating issue within our site that means that every time we try and add any html to the content editor it comes up with an error and logs us out. Have checked with the server people, theme developer and tried …

Recreating site in Concrete5

Looking for advice/support from a developer to help enhance a website now being built in Concrete5 from Plone. Started off as a 'DR' ste but events have taken over and it looks like the Dr site needs to become the main site! Have built out a structu…

Repair work on site - recreate a e-commerce page that was deleted.

Greetings, I accidentally deleted a category page while trying to add a new product. We don't have a backup. Need that page recreated and can use a similar category page as a template to work from. Then once that is done need to add the 4 existing product…

Problem opening site

I'm getting an error when trying to access my site: homemoravian.org "An unexpected error occurred. "An error occurred while processing this request." Possible connection: Recently I uninstalled a couple of login-type add-ons -- because they seemed t…

TinyPNG Image Compression Add-On

Hello! I really would like an add-on using TinyPNG's compression API (compresses PNGs and JPGs beautifully with no noticeable loss of quality). Preferably it should be able to compress images on upload through file manager, as well as bulk compression for…

Filter Posts