PSD to Concrete 5 Theme

My company is looking for someone who can assist in the creation of new website themes for concrete5. All website designs have been created in Photoshop and we will supply the PSDs and instruction on the design. Possibility for multiple jobs if theme desi…

Help with e-commerce site

Hi - I need someone to help with some hand holding in producing an e-commerce site using the ecommerce core block. I am a proficient C5 builder but I need someone to put the more complex attributes in place eg free delivery for orders over an amount, some…

Add attributes to ecommerce email

Hello, I haven't had much luck in making this work, so I'm hoping it would be a simple task for someone out there who knows what they're doing. We could pay about $150 if you could add our custom attributes to the email notification we receive from …

Job Posting, Development of site

I would like someone to build a concrete5 cms site for me, the site will be very basic with only 4-5 pages. It is a sports handicapping site, we would want logo, the front home page, a sign up page, a restricted pick page and 1-2 other pages. We w…

Need Developer to help finish C5 site

HI, I am looking for a developer who can help me finish a site. Its been mostly built by another developer who can no longer work on the project. We are supposed to launch this week, but we need help with the final adjustments and the actual launch. If yo…

Looking For Concrete5 design Work

Hi, Been using Concrete5 for 2 years now and love it, as a designer it is brilliant. I am looking to get more work and just thought i'd take a punt and ask on here. So if you are looking for a designer to work with drop me a email. My site is…

PSD to C5 Template Theme

We have a few sites that need conversion from PSD designs to well constructed and compliant themes for the latest stable version of C5. Does anyone have any companies or contractors that they can recommend? Most of the companies we have come across so …

Convert custom theme to concrete5 theme

I bought a great website theme. It is written in xhtml I uploaded it ftp to the root themes folder and Concrete5 choked on it and froze my login with an error message. Message says Cannot find view.php and default.php. I simply want the thing to work with…

Filter Posts