Legacy (version 5.6.x-)

Concrete 5.6.3.5 and broken RSS-feed

I have an old installation (version 5.6.3.5) and rss-feed has stopped working after this update. Problem seems to be with XML-validation. The first line is not: but instead there is there is two empty extra lines: 01. 02. 03. And this causes t…

updating from 5.6.3.4 to 5.6.3.5

When I tried to update my site to 5.6.3.5 I get the following error: Warning: require_once(/home/histor66/public_html/updates/concrete5.6.3.5_remote_updater/concrete/blocks/accordion_toggle/controller.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: …

Forum Topic Permissions

Hi there, Is it possible to restrict the permissions of a particular forum category or topic? Basically we have a social area, which is open to everyone, all can post and update conversions etc. But we also have a forum that we need to restrict to a ce…

Links are linking to localhost in live website

Hi, I just moved a site from my localhost to a live situation, it all works but the links made in the content block still link to the localhost url, not the live url. How can I fix this/update the url so it points to the live url? I already tried t…

Content block HTML edit won't save

Hi, I'm trying to add a font-awesome icon inside a link created within the WYIWYG editor. When I enter the HTML source and edit the HTML by adding "" inside the a tag, is does not save the edit. How can I set Concrete5.6 to let me save HTML edits i…

PhP 7 and Proforms

Hi I'm installed the legacy version of C5 (5.6.4.0) that runs on PHP7 (https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5-legacy). I'm trying out some of my add ons and most work fine, but have issues with Proforms. I appreciate that the developer of the add on no…

getting index.php not found

The requested URL /bomer-engineering-services/ was not found on this server. I Get above mentioned message on a previously working site i can ga to login and login then the same messae appears. Any idears for a solution i'm really stuck

update concrete5

Hi Team, I am new to concrete5, I was trying to update existing website from 5.6.0 to 5.6.3.5 through Dashboard but when i click on install concrete5 gives me 500 internal error. latest version is downloaded in /updates folder but while installing it ha…

Upgrading Concrete5 from 5.6.0 to 5.6.3.5

Hi Team, I am new to concrete5, I was trying to update existing website from 5.6.0 to 5.6.3.5 through Dashboard but when i click on install concrete5 gives me 500 internal error. latest version is downloaded in /updates folder but while installing it ha…

Filter Posts