Legacy (version 5.6.x-)

upgradation of concrete 5.6 to 5.8

I have a website on concrete 5.6 version. Now I have upgrade it to concrete 5.8 or latest version. In site approximately 2-3 cache data and in database is 3 Gb. So please give idea how to upgrade it, with affecting the database. what is correct approa…

Two login forms for separate logins

I have a client who wants people who register on the site to go to different areas depending on the type of registration page. Can I easily set this up or do I need to add addition table to the database? What options do I have to make this work? …

Error viewing page

Hi Our site is using concrete 5.5 and all pages work apart from one. When I click on it I get: An unexpected error occurred. A database error occurred while processing this request. All other pages seem to work fine. The site was recently mo…

PHP extensions for 5.6.4.0

I have just installed C5.6.4.0 through Softaculous on a server but it is giving me an internal server error when I navigate to the index.php to install C5. How can I trouble shoot this? What is the PHP version required and the PHP extensions? thanks

Editing on a Mac

I made a free website for a group many years ago, was running 5.6.3.3. The person who edits updated the site to 5.6.3.5. After that, he can not edit the site. He gets as far as putting a page in edit mode, but nothing happens when he places his cursor ove…

Webpage Won't Come Up Due to Error in Core.php

I am receiving an error from a file in one of the Concrete libraries all of a sudden on my webpage and do not know why or how to correct it please provide me with Some assistance. The error I am receiving is: Catchable fatal error: Object of class Bloc…

Upgrade Concrete5 (5.6.x.x) to latest version

Hello Guyz, I want exact steps regarding concrete5 upgrade. Currently my site has concrete5 (5.6.3.1) version and I want to upgrade to concrete5 (8.4.5) version. What should can I do to perform upgrades? Can anyone guide me please? Best Regrads, Fa…

One page suddenly blank, how to proceed

Hi Everyone, I was working on a legacy website and although is was working just fine, suddenly one of the pages stopped loading. I does not load any code, or show any errors when inspecting. The top bar does also not show. What would be the best way t…

Filter Posts