Legacy (version 5.6.x-)

Migration Tool Error

Hi. I am using Concrete Version 5.6.3.5 and i want to use the migration tool to export. If i want to create the Export Batch i get this error message: t('Please enter a valid Youtube URL.')); } function __construct($obj = null) { parent::__constr…

Weird Issues after moving website to another webhost

Hello everyone, so I'll just get right to the point. We moved to our own web server to save money on hosting fees going through a 3rd party company. The transition was relatively smooth, and most things work like they should. However there are a few issue…

Echo page version

Hi guys, I'm trying to make a footer which shows the date, author and version of a page. The date and author are done but I can't find a way to echo the current page version. I found a way to display total versions but I want it per page. Code for …

Need help setting up a menu

We are a marketing agency working on a website built in concrete5, we are not very experienced in this platform and would like to ask the following questions: http://dev.viadex.com Under the solutions tab, there is a drop down with two categories, tec…

Slow setAttribute

Hi I have many attributes in a site and each setAttribute call on a UserInfo object is taking a second or more. While this does not take long I have many set in specific controllers. So the load time for some pages is 20+ seconds. There are 1.3 mill…

Could not find Package Controller

Warning - failed to load package with pkgHandle 'packages'. Could not find package controller file: '/home/bagwellc/public_html/packages/packages/controller.php' Does anyone have any ideas of where or how I can place a controller.php back into this fol…

admin bar not showing on site

I just updated to version 5.5.2.1 from 5.4.x and now the admin/edit bar does not show on the front end of the site. I checked in the browser's inspector and it looks like it is not even in the code. How can I get the edit bar back?

Update from 5.6 to 5.7/8 with migration_tool

Hi, i have a running installation of version 5.6.3.5 which i want to upgrade. I used the migration_tool in order to export my data. Then i installed a clean system in order to import the data. Both with 5.7 and 8.1 the migration_tool could not be insta…

Block Fatal Error

overrideCollectionPermissions() on a non-object in /home/bagwellc/public_html/updates/concrete5.6.3.4/concrete/core/models/permission/assignments/block.php on line 42 Any suggestion on how to fix this error. I look at the file and this is what it looks…

Need to perform update to concrete5...worried about this!

I recently took over a website using concrete5, and coming from a WP world, I'm lost. I did notice that the website is running the following: # concrete5 Version Core Version - 5.7.5.3 Version Installed - 5.7.5.3 Database Version - 20150731000000 …

Filter Posts