Blank Page after site move
I moved an old 22.214.171.124 site to a new server. It served up a blank page. After much pain, I discovered the simple description.txt file -- the name did not match the name of the theme folder. When I made the first line of description.txt the same as the folder name, presto site rendered.
Hope this helps someone!
Second - a great forum post that will help you troubleshoot.
Please note the issue was resolved by my beginning the description.txt file in the theme folder the same as the theme name.
I only posted this as a note for anyone in the future to find who may experience the same issue.