Submit to Marketplace

новогодний зеленый макияж

Разве Вас интересуют такие темы, вдруг продолговатый маникюр, alias, к примеру, Вы желаете научиться правильно общаться с противоположным полом, то сайт выше может вам помочь. Контент сайта довольно актуален ради женщин разных возрастов. На страницах сайт…

How to add images to package documentation page?

I want to create a Howto for my package. I added a documentation page. But the text editor doesn't allow adding images from upload or clipboard. It only has a link insert thing which is not working either (image uploaded into a cloud doesn't load). How…

liner error on unlink and file_put_contents

Hi, i got errors on c5 liner using "unlink" and "file_put_contents" on a block i'm going to submit to marketplace The block loads and works perfect on my sites. So are this command deprecated ? but I've seen they are used also in core C5 (even with…

Migration problem 5.6 to 5.7

some migration problem facing in dashboard when i click on migration export link. getDashboardPaneHeaderWrapper(t('Migration Tool'))?> output("submit")?> textarea('notes', array('style' => 'width:100%','rows'=>2))?> getDashboardPaneFooterWr…

NEW Real Estate Property Listing add-on

New Real Estate Property Listing add-on is released which features: - Intuitive setup - Extensive options to add properties, groups, categories, constructions, countries, regions, cities, subway stations - Dashboard page with lots of features and fin…

ISO a Drop Down Menu Add-on

Hello, I recently upgraded from Version 5 to Version 8 and rebuilding my website. I searched the Marketplace and couldn't easily find what I was looking for. I am looking for a simple drop down menu Add-on that shows a "lists of items". When highli…

Posting new changes

Good day everybody. I'm working on a website for the company that I work for. I am having trouble with uploading changes to my site it works when I upload it to just one page but when I select entire site it doesn't change anything. Also I'm very new t…

Hacked account

Hi, I'm not sure that I can post public but I don't know where I can send a message with an issue. Probably I was hacked. Someone upload a new version of my addon with code changed. Is it possible that someone has the same problem? Or check IP which …

Filter Posts