Themes

A simple theme to work with

[EDIT] I moved the theme on Sourceforge. I'll check if he's still compatible and make changes as suggested.[/EDIT] Hi guys, I just want to let you have a look at my first C5 theme. Its name is "Kiss Is Back" which refers to the theme "Keep it simple" m…

Problem editing "editable" areas in theme

I have a problem on one of my c5 sites, where the content blocks are displaying themselves as being "editable", but when you click on them, the command menu doesn't appear. I've found other discussions here on this topic, but no solution so far. The c…

home.php not working?

I was under the impression that when creating a c5 theme, the home.php would allow me to customize the look of the main HOME page in C5, but this does not seem to be the case. I need a specific look for the main HOME page that is laid out differently than…

Let's Define Area names?

As more users started to build their own theme, I suggest it's time to define the area name for the future compatibility. Currently, the concrete5 default theme has the following areas. 1. Header Hav 2. Header 3. Main 4. Sidebar 5. Footer I t…

css frameworks

Last week I discovered the Object Oriented CSS framework (oocss) and really liked the idea behind it. So I decided to try it to out in combination with c5 and was pleased with the result. For future projects I created a oocss theme to be used as a star…

custom theme

Need custom Theme to be designed, want to know cost.

Preview of theme customization doesn't work

I currently have a theme installed with customizable colors. When I start customizing it I can select a new color for a specified item, but it does not show it in the preview pane. Does anyone experience the same and/or know a solution to this? [tried …

theme graphics

What sort of graphics would users want? I just finished a contract so I have a little down time and I am just putzin with some layout graphics. Created a nice set that is looking like parchment. With a bit if CSS you could very nicely set some good…

Just wanted to be the first :)

Hi All This is great. A "THEMES" specific area of the forums. I think this will be very beneficial and very subject oriented. Thanks Franz

Filter Posts