requireAsset('javascript', 'jquery') not loading jQuery? - SOLVED

Hello I installed the additional block 'simple_accordion', but it doesn't work because of missing jQuery. Checking this in the console of the browser I realised too, that the core block 'image' and the additionally installed block 'automatic_email_obfu…

Files Not Showing

After migrated to new server all files/image is not showing and has na error of "display($c); ?> " Here is the website please help http://mydreamswillcometrue.com

How to move a payed theme?

Hi all, I ve buyed a theme from the marketplace and linked it with my site. What happens if my site is to recreate (with a new concrete5 install)? For example it was hacked, or I plan a relaunch or I switched to a new server. Is it possible to mi…

Want to change CSS on theme Equinox

I want to make changes on the CSS to change the colour of the banner on the front page. Its not possible in the normal menu on 8.4.3 as far as I can see. I have dreamweaver 6, and I have downloaded all the content on my webhotel, but I cant find the css…

Help to find correct add on

Hello dear, I would like to open a similar page as below: http://cederleufssvenheimers.se/varukorg I am searching for a add on which you can see on the right side, this add on require from the customer to fill in name and other information and the …

Apply custom page template to single page

Hello Team, We have a single page with below namespace. We have a function view() in results.php. NameSpace : packages/search/single_pages/search/results.php As per concrete documentation, it is mentioned that if we create results.php template insi…

One Page Website Theme?

I have a one page website design (attached) that I would like to build in C5. Do I need someone to build s custom theme for me? Should I buy a theme? Or could I use a free theme to build a site reasonably close to the design? Thanks for any advice. …

Any theme available not using google fonts?

Hello everybody, I run a concrete5 project for an institution. The webspace provider (data centre) does not support google fonts with higher versions of php (>5.6). Do any (standard) themes use google fonts, and which, if not, dont? Or do I only hav…

Filter Posts