Help with styling autonav with css in 5.7.x

Hi, I've found a lot of tutorials on this. Strangely the one that was most promising started to use a marketplace solution half way https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn6UfMXqdjI concrete5 mastering autonav. I would like to do this with out the marketpl…

Witch is the size slider image?

I guys, I don't know witch is the optimal size slider image. I know, final visualisation depends to screen size or the device (screen pc, smartphone, tablet...) but I guess there must be some size that works pretty well in all formats. Thanks a lot …

Login error after theme removal

Hi Firstly I am no expert at this so please be gentle. I simply removed an un-used theme from the dashboard, it wasn't the theme I was using or indeed still am. But since the removal the website works fine but I cannot login I get this error message. …

Corporate Theme from masson

Has anyone here used this theme? What is your experience with it? This will be my first site so I want to get a template that is relatively worry-free. Also, can the header menu be removed? I just want the picture and the buttons underneath. Thanks f…

current item , last item in the menu doesnot take its css

i designed a menu and wanted the current page taking another color and the last link in the menu to take a back ground i used this css #menu li.nav-selected{ color: #D14437; } for the current and #menu li.nav-last { background: url(images/b…

submenu doesnot appear

in my theme i designed a menu wich has a submenu on it using the code but the sub menue doesnot appear also in my css i put a properties for the last and the current page which is doesnot work could u help me solving this? Thanx.

How to hardcode breadcrumb in theme ?

Hi, I am trying to add breadcrumbs on every page by adding php code snippet to page templates. But it does not show it as breadcrumb trail. It shows subpages as list. here is my code: $nav = BlockType::getByHandle('autonav'); $nav->controller->order…

Fundamental

Purchased and installed Fundamental theme but when activated get the following error. An unexpected error occurred. Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 12488482 bytes). I'm a newbie so any help would be appreciated. …

Custom Bootstrap Layout issue with Content Blocks

I have created a Home page Layout using 2 Columns. This looks great in the editor. However when I add a Content Block or an Image Block the block extends past the first column. It is almost as if the block doesn't see that the divs are there. Is the…

theme help

i set up a site logo under Stacks > Other Stacks > Made a stack called "My_Site_Name" > Made a block and added a image And now the logo image that i use shows at the top of the page and at the bottom. Site is below. Need any more information pl…

Filter Posts