Converting HTML to Concrete5

I am a total newbie, and found a great video tutorial online about how to convert an HTML theme to C5. However, the series just seemed to get lost and I can't find where I left off. Can someone point me in the right direction, so I can watch this series…

align menu

Hi, I am using concrete 8.3.2, using Cloneamental theme. I have moved my menu below logo and search objects in packages/cloneamental/themes/cloneamental/elements/header.php But, i am having stupid difficulty in making the menu left aligned. cannot seem …

Question about Sample content in 8 version

Hi. i am creating new theme for 8 version. Using Migration tool module i created xml file. Trying to install new theme with content.xml file on fresh version, but it cannot found my content.xml file. But if i try to import this file using migration tool…

Lack of loyalty within the Concrete5 developer community.

Now and then when I am interested in a theme or add-on it seems that the developer just quit or abandoned his project. For example I was looking into one page themes and I saw the theme "Nuve" when I wanted to check out the live example of the theme it ga…

Add-on Discussion Forum V8

Is there an add-on discussion forum for C5 v8+? I found this one: https://www.concrete5.org/marketplace/addons/discussion/ but it says it's only good for 5.5.0 — 5.6.3.5. What drives this forum I'm posting to now?

login button

Hey, I use a theme with the name "neat". I the footer of every page appears the name of the website. But there is also a login button on every page (in the footer) I don't want that login button there. But I don't know how to make this disappear. …

Themes Compatible with Concrete5-8.3.2

I did a brand new clean install of Concrete5-8.3.2 today, then I downloaded and (tried) to install 7 different free themes. 3 of them worked just fine, and 4 did not, even though all of them said they were "Compatible with 8". This makes me not want to …

MOBILE site nav bar not working

Hi guys I have a issue with nav bar on stock theme but only on mobile phone. I can click it. Pick a link. But it only shows main page when loaded. Same for all menu items. Is this a bug in the mobile theme? If im logged in. It works. issue only…

Can't find default theme pages

I've got a problem with my custom theme. The home page is loading fine but when I use a different page type, that I set in my page formats, I get an error. The error says: can't find 'rootPath/concrete/themes/myTheme/default.php. I noticed this path is…

Filter Posts