Is Greek Yogurt available for 5.7?

I have another simple conversion issue with the Themes. We switched from "Greek Yogurt" to "Elemental". So far I haven't seen Greek Yogurt available anymore and the only issue so far is with the header images and single page formats. I need to center the …

Autonav -- One page Theme.

I am building one page theme for friend of mine using bootstrap methods. Just like this http://demo.yoarts.com/start/ Now with my code witten in html.... [code] Start About Portfolio …

Recommendations for theming in 5.7

Just wanted to start a new thread where people could share tips and experiences about theming for 5.7. Themes in 5.7 have become a lot more powerful with LESS but it also makes them a lot more complicated compared to themes in 5.6. I have build a co…

Access Denied on contact.php

Hi There, On my custom theme I have header.php and footer.php inside folder called "elements" at the root of the theme. The header.php of course contain list of navigation menu that i manually created. code examples... [code] Start Abo…

Mobile Theme not working

Running 5.6, I downloaded the "Foundation" theme to use as my Mobile Theme. I have another theme as my "primary" theme which works fine on a desktop, but it's not responsive. So I downloaded and installed Foundation Theme and selected and saved it in th…

Filter Posts