Google Fonts on IOS devices

Does anyone have problems with the Stucco theme not rendering Google fonts correctly on Ipads and Iphones? I am building a C5 Stucco site and have copied and amended one of the presets (both the .less files that are used, in the css/build/fonts folder …

Associated previous bought themes not showing on new 8.2.1 site

Hi All, Having a bit of a issue with installing themes bought earlier on my new 8.2.1 site. I associated it fine on the project page, but nothing is appearing for install etc Am I doing something odd? Thanks for any assistance. Cheers Mar…

Can't login with existing account

I want to add a theme, but for that I have to connect to the 'community', but when I add my community credentials, it refuses to log me in. Which is strange, because I am logged in here with the same credentials and when I go to the marketplace, it also s…

quick cost-estimate for a very simply database

Hello I have an extraordinary question: could someone make an unsealed quick cost-estimate for a very simply database with concrete5? 2 comprehensive reports 1) summary over allc clients 2) summary with date, client and planned action Input masks…

AngularJS based theme

Hi all. I'm a Concrete5 newbie, so, my apologies for any stupid question! I'm creating a new theme where many parts contain/are managed by AngularJS. Angular works fine. My problem is that in the partials (that are loaded by Angular) I cannot use the …

Error on theme package installer

I am building theme package installer on skeleton grid. I get this error when installing this theme. theme icon also not showing up. Symfony\Component\ClassLoader\MapClassLoader::loadClass(): Failed opening required '/var/www/partytime.con/public_html…

Mobile Version

Good morning, I built my site with Concrete5, but I would like to have a mobile version with blocks and pages other than the desktop version, not a simple responsive version of the desktop website. I've selected the mobile theme I'm interested in in the …

css phantom cache

Is there a special way to clear the CSS cache? I am updating my CSS and still, it loads the old CSS. I have all caches turned off, running in incognito mode, have cleared the cached on the server, and added "pragma=no-cache" in the header. I have exper…

sticky nav with fixed nav issue...

I recently designed a one-page website for myself using the latest Concrete5. My site uses a dynamic sticky nav which later turns into a fixed nav to the top when I scroll down. The tool bar covers the fixed nav and I cannot see it again until I scroll ba…

Can't install, or purchase any themes.

I have a new Concrete5 build just setup on goDaddy hosted servers and I am trying to test out this CMS to see if I like it or not, I am trying to test out a few of the free themes to get a feel for it but do not seem to be able to install any themes. I h…

Filter Posts