Making New Theme - Can't Add Page

I am using whatever the newest version of C5 is (I downloaded yesterday). This is my first time making a custom theme and it was going well so far until I tried to add a page to the site from the home page. I clicked the page icon in the C5 bar in the…

Theme Problems

I started editing with the Elemental Theme but wanted the Portfolio Drop-Down functionality that I saw with Equinox. So I purchased Equinox and activated it. I applied the Theme to all pages but the site now looked much worse than I started. For instan…

Starting again...

I have just deleted an install of Concrete 5 and started again. I was using Equinox theme. I have gone to 'add functionality' and have a project page on the Concrete 5 website. When I get to 'Projects', it states I have no add-ons or themes that I c…

Parallax Background

Hi all I have a problem to see the image parallax, i follow this point How to use background images Simply click on a block and choose "Design". Go to the "Background" tab and select a file to use as a background image. How to activate paralla…

Elemental Theme: Page Attribute Theme

Hi guys, I love the page attribute theme, I really want to be able to add an element to show what skills are used but to show this with an icon instead of text, does anyone know how I can go about adding/changing it? http://m.forcespecialeffects.co.uk/…

Elemental Theme: Page Attribute Theme

Hi guys, I love the page attribute theme, I really want to be able to add an element to show what skills are used but to show this with an icon instead of text, does anyone know how I can go about adding/changing it? http://m.forcespecialeffects.co.uk/…

top toolbar issue

Hi! I'm having a go at a 5.7 theme but im running into the following issue: the top toolbar, it shows but once i click one of the options (dashboard or page attributes) then a top margin appears and when i click on page attributes it does not let me …

Navigation menu not editable after installation of new theme

Hello, We have installed an externally purchased theme (Passport, themeforest), and now, our menu navigation header no longer shows up. Moreover, it is not possible for us to edit the sample menu header in the passport theme (there is no edit function f…

How to apply theme licence (5) to multiple projects

Hi I just purchased 5 licences for a theme. I have 2 projects and more coming, I'd like to apply the same theme to each project. I can't see where to do that. Could someone help me? Thank you, karl

Filter Posts