Themes and Add-On Quaility

Dear All, I'm new with Concrete5 CMS and I like C%. But since several weeks I'm struggling with themes and add-on's I've payed for (I'm not talking about the free once ok!). Especially the themes I bought are full of basic bug's and I'm asking me if t…

HiVis

I have created panels under the custom template. I am not able to get my panel sizes to match because the picture size is different I guess. It does not resolve the issue when I make the size of the pictures all the same. How can I get them all to matc…

Good theme for book promotion

I'm just getting ready to port my BlueHost site, done pretty much with straight HTML, over to Concrete5. Any recommendations for a writer trying to promote fantasy fiction? Current page is carotianunion.com, and I'd like to build something similar, so rea…

custom presets:

Hi, is it possible to reuse a variable previously set in the same less preset file? es. [code] // Global body background @page-background-color: #fff; // Top Header - Website Title */ @header-background-color: @page-background-color; [/code]

Free Themes

Hi from a new user, I have installed Concrete5. I have tried installing any of the Free Themes, they install but I just get an empty structure, not a "full site" I maybe able to moddify. How could I get the full template so that I could replace imag…

Clicking "Download" results in spinning arrow

Which would normally, no doubt, be fine for a short time. Unfortunately, it's been longer than what I would perceive to be normal (going on twenty minutes, now). I clicked Dashboard->Extend concrete5->Get More Themes I saw the theme "Neat," which look…

[Fixed] Package installs, but not the included theme

Hello, I duplicated the default Elemental theme following the instructions given at: http://legacy-documentation.concrete5.org/tutorials/how-to-copy-the-elemental-theme-to-use-as-a-base-for-new-themes and it worked. Then I wanted to put it in a pack…

Having trouble with auto-nav

Hi, I am new to concrete5 is am having a bit of trouble I have set up some of the pages I want to use hoping this would create sub menus in the navigation bar. Problem is that in the navigation bar it will only show the parent pages and not its sub pag…

Anita theme custom color for nav bar

Hy, I have anita theme http://anitya.myconcretelab.com/documentation/color-customisation The navbar is white, I want change the colour from white to transparent. Is possible without write css/php code? Thanks

Filter Posts