Use 5.6.x theme in 5.7.x?

I'm very new to Concrete5. I went away from it for a few months and now 5.7 is out. My question is: Can I use a theme from Marketplace designed for 5.6 in my new 5.7 installation? I imagine it will not use the new features in 5.7, but will the theme…

Cloning WordPress website in concrete5

A client of my want his WordPress site to be cloned in concrete5. Which way can I get this done? I need your help urgent, please. Detail explanations would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

A client of my want his WordPress site to be cloned in concrete5. Which way can I get this done? I need your help urgent, please. Detail explanations would be highly appreciated. Thanks

A client of my want his WordPress site to be cloned in concrete5. Which way can I get this done? I need your help urgent, please. Detail explanations would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Edit themes for different langauges

Hello, I am trying my hand now on website with two languages. For the particular website I am working with “ The Casual theme”. Could anyone please guide me how can I change the universal bottom bar for both the languages? Currently if I am changing i…

Assigning databases to themes

I am working on custom themes for two companies. How do I go about assigning a different database to each theme. I found one thread suggesting separate databases and site.php files but there wasn't specifics on how to go about it. Thanks in advance for…

Stucco Setting Internal flags

I am using Concrete 5.7 latest version and have the Stucco Theme loaded. On certain article pages I have written I want to put a link Flag so that I can send someone a link directly to that section of the page. I can do this on other sites created with…

Bootstrap: Areas not editable

I'm trying to implement a bootstrap theme for Concrete 5. The problem that I have with it is that the editable areas can not be selected, so that you can not edit them. If I use themes without bootstrap, everything is working fine. I noticed that a CSS …

Themes and Add-On Quaility

Dear All, I'm new with Concrete5 CMS and I like C%. But since several weeks I'm struggling with themes and add-on's I've payed for (I'm not talking about the free once ok!). Especially the themes I bought are full of basic bug's and I'm asking me if t…

Filter Posts