didn't receive Thank You for Purchasing email after buying theme

Hi there, I have filled out the form for "Contact Us" for concrete5 twice in two days now. I have also started a thread in the support area for the Supermint theme. I purchased the theme on Sept. 20 and failed to notice that I did not get a Thank You emai…

Change theme for multiple pages in bulk

I'm needing to change the theme on my site and it already has about 70-80 pages. I've switched over the odd pages such as home and now have a whole lot of right sidebar and forum pages. Is there a way to change the theme for multiple pages in bulk.

Themes in 5.7

Hey people, I have a question regarding themes. So I just started to build sites with concrete5 again. For test purposes, i tried to install ANY template/theme for my site, just to check how it is done. For now, i wasn't able to find a theme for 5.7…

Foundation 5

Why isn't Foundation 5 available for purchase in Concrete 5? Does not appear in Themes when I search.

Converting complicated html template

Hi all! At the moment I'm hesitating between concrete5 and WolfCMS. Though I have to admit that the cluttered forums of concrete5 gives bonuspoints to WolfCMS at the moment. I have previous experience with Joomla. I want to convert a html page to a c…

header menu

Hi, While making a custom theme I am running into a problem. when adding the auto-nav block it is possible to select a custom theme. Breadcrumbs or header menu. I like header menu and I have used it before within a template but on my own, newly c…

Errors after installing a theme

I'm new to concrete5, and I'm currently learning how to create my own theme. I try to change different built-in themes by the following steps: 1. copy dark_chocolate from concrete/themes to application/themes 2. Go to dashboard => Themes 3. Insta…

Filter Posts