Uhuru Theme

Im trying to navigate to the 'Add Functionality' page of my site but keep getting this error: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class UhuruThemePackage in /home/dbjcoje/public_html/packages/packages/controller.php on line 0 Can anyone please help to ide…

Temp url

HI I have serveral site under developement. I am developing them on a new server, whilst leaving the old site live on the old server prior to swtiching the dns. Can i connect the websites on the temp site hosteded a http://node01.tmdhosting114.eu/ …

8.0.3 Changing Login Background

I've recently created a second concrete site using the newest version, 8.0.3, and cannot seem to find a way to change the background image of the login page. With 7.5.6, which I use on my existing site, this was achieved by editing concrete.php in the gen…

stucco scrolling on portfolio page

installed stucco them on latest clean install 5.7 whatever... after loading up twelve project pages for the portfolio page, I can't scroll the page. it worked when I first installed - I added a project at a time to make sure I didn't break it, but now i…

Concrete5.8.03 The Layout Presets

Hi all I am trying out the new version 8.3 and trying to get layout presets to work with my own grid system. I have lifted the following code from a 5.7 site which works perfectly but on 5.8 they don't appear as presets when adding a layout: [code] …

What the hell have I done ??? Please HELP ASAP Ahhhhhh

Hi all, 1st day on CC5. I just want to build a simple Website. I tried Wordpress - Drupal and Joomla to complex for me. I heard CC5 is worth a go. I decided to purchase a theme called Fundamental . I got a message of proof of payment and shows the Fund…

Custom theme not showing in dashboard

Hi all, I am just moving my concrete5 website across to a new server, I had built a custom theme for it, which was working fine. However, on the new C5 installation I have taken the same steps to upload the custom theme, but the theme isn't showing in…

Fundamental - Version 8 compatible

To all our present and future Fundamental theme users. We've updated it to be fully compatible with the latest and greatest concrete5, version 8.0.1. You'll need to grab 8.0.1 not 8.0 since there are some updates in 8.0.1 which we use. You can find it…

Packaged blocks 5.7 - v8

Hey all, Just decided to try and update my site to v8 from 5.7. My theme is packaged up and contains several custom block templates. The site is throwing an error when I get to a page that uses them. [code] /­Applications/­MAMP/­htdocs/­cochran…

Filter Posts