Kinda weird (and long) tale, but here it goes...
- I had customized my login page (by modifying the config\site-theme-path file) to use a customized "Slate" theme... used successfully for months.
- Upon applying an update to concrete5 and multiple add-ons and themes, the login page changed from my custom page to Flexcrete theme (which i have installed but never used). I looked and couldn't find where it was happening so I uninstalled Flexcrete (hoping it would revert to my custom page or to a default Concrete5 page).
- Now when I navigate tohttp://www...index.php/login,
I get the error... File not found. All themes need default.php and view.php files in them.
- I've tried specifying two different themes in the config\site-theme-path file, and also overwrote that file with the one that ships with Concrete5, to no avail.
- The theme I am using for my website is Slate and it contains both of these files.
Where else can I look to see which theme Concrete5 is trying to load for my login page (as well as all system pages)?