New FREE Theme - Fluid 960

Permalink 1 user found helpful
Hey everyone! Just announcing that I now have a shiny, new FREE theme available in the marketplace!

It has a handful of customization options, a generous amount of page types, and is FLUID! Did I mention it's FREE?

It also has FitVids.js integrated, too. It uses a 16 column layout based on the popular 960 grid system. It is great for developers, too as it is easy to develop off of.

Check it out:

http://www.concrete5.org/marketplace/themes/fluid960/...

Enjoy!

PineCreativeLabs

wagdi replied on at Permalink Reply
wagdi
Great theme Brad... all that for free is just fantastic. One more freebie for the marketplace is always appreciated.

As the choices of freebies expands in the marketplace, we'll hopefully see more wp/drupal/joomla converts coming over to C5.

Your generosity knows no bounds. Nicely done!!
robert1984 replied on at Permalink Reply
Hi Mate,

i have decided to use your fluid theme as it looked the easiest to use and was more customisable.

i have customized it to the colour scheme i like that fits in with my site but when i apply it to my pages it still uses the colours that you set it up with.

you got any ideas on how i can sort this out...i have tried clearing the cache and that doesn't work.

cheer
PineCreativeLabs replied on at Permalink Reply
PineCreativeLabs
Have you tried refreshing your pages after you make the changes? Sometimes you have to do this.

I just tested my install out. When I made the change, it saved fine, but then when I went to view it, it didn't show the change right away. After refreshing the page, I was able to see it.

Please try this.

Also, for future reference, please use the forum included on the theme marketplace page here:
http://www.concrete5.org/marketplace/themes/fluid960/...

This way, others can see your questions and answers. Thanks!
robert1984 replied on at Permalink Reply
hi mate,

that has worked fine thank you!

just one other thing...how can i change the colour of/remove the bar at the top of the page that displays the page name and title info as it is brown and doesn't go in with the colour scheme of my site...i would like it the same colour as the rest of my site or to not be there.

cheers mate