Can't find Explore theme file(s) purchased from Marketplace

I am new to Concrete and am currently going around in circles trying to find the files for the Explore theme that I have just purchased from the marketplace. I have followed the installation instructions which are just sending me around in circles. Pl…

Stucco theme not displaying logo header in mobile version

I am running 5.7.5.8 with stucco theme and while it displays the main page logo header fine on pc's it is not displayed on mobile devices. I would upgrade but for some reason every time I attempt to upgrade either through the dashboard of the site or thro…

home page background image

Wondering about something. Not sure how to go about it best, as it has been a while since I changed the graphic quality of the site. I am thinking i would like to make the home page solid image, with transparent navigation menu (just letters). Currently u…

Create Package Installation Data for Themes

Hello, since version 8 i am helpless to create the installation data for content swap (content.xml + content files). Andrew has created a addon that was perfectly working on 5.7: https://github.com/concrete5/addon_sample_content_generator/ The ad…

Should I keep a copy of a theme before changing it?

I'm a newbie to Concrete5. I've just bought a theme and i am now going through adding content and deleting blocks, etc, that I do not want to display on a particular page. I then had a terrible thought ... what if I want to get those deleted blocks back? …

Adding CCM Account Menu to Custom theme

I've been googling for a couple of days now and can find plenty of people advising how to hide the CCM Account Menu, but how do I add support for it to a custom theme so it displays please?

Design Help with Cloneamental

Hello! I've been trying to find a way to have a background image on the home page only. I'd like to do something similar to https://www.optimizely.com. I like that background image, the large text, and call to action buttons. It's also pretty nice tha…

Popup layers hidden - page not scrollable - Cannot add block

Hey there, I recently designed my new website design and made a concrete5 theme out of it. Now I have the problem, that, if I create a new block, the popup layers appear anywhere on the whole page. If I already added content to the page, the popup laye…

Filter Posts