Remove hash (#) from Home Page

I'm a new user of Concrete5 and have installed the Modena theme so, I'm not even sure I know how to ask my question. On the Home page there's a hash mark (#) in the area below my logo and I don't know how to get rid of it. I need some help with that. …

No edit mode, no errors, don't know what to do

Hello, I set up a site a year ago to sell a CD with Christmas songs. It's running on 8.4.2 I didn't touch the site for a year. Now I log in, and there is no edit mode. I set the debug mode so I get error messages, but I don't get any except on so…

Calendar Updating Issues

Hey, I'm attempting to update a calendar for one of our clients, and I'm trying to take this event and have 2 different versions, one being Mon.-Saturday, @ 12pm-1pm, and the other being Mon, Wed, And Friday @7am-8am. I first deleted a bunch of stacked up…

File Manager issues

Hi all, I recently upgraded a client site to Version 8.5.1 and also upgraded the php to 7.2 but I'm running into the following errors: 1) Files can be uploaded but no thumbnails are generated into the file manager. also there's no way to edit, re…

Cant edit

Hello, I don't know how to describe this better, but i am getting this error when i try to edit any page: Declaration of Concrete\Package\VividThumbGallery\Block\VividThumbGallery\Controller::registerViewAssets() should be compatible with Concrete\C…

Concrete5, Form Block, Date/Time block - text input field with date

Three questions when adding a Form Block within C5 1. When adding a Form block and inserting a Date/Time field - I've noticed if a user inputs a date by hand (instead of using the datepicker), the datepicker does not recognize a 4 digit year and automa…

Automated Job : Index Search Engine - Updates :: Crashes

Up until this month after updating Concrete 5 to 8.5.2 I was able to run the automated job number 1. Index Search Engine without any problems. But since updating to 8.5.2 when I run this job it crashes and takes me to a screen (see attached screenshot)…

Litespeed cache clearing on clearing c5 cache

I've been recently using litespeed cache on a new site and the performance is impressive. The only problem is updating some content doesn't reflect straight away. I'm using the recommended subdomain method to use c5 in context editing on a subdomain that …

Image Slider not working in live site

Hi guys, I'm having some trouble with my image slider - on the live site, instead of the image slider working as it's meant to, I just have one image visible (not changing), with a duplicate directly below it. I've cleared the cache, which has helpe…

Android issues

File Manager: Cannot open folders in the file manager, only get option to either Edit or Delete. Struggling to scroll through main left panel, only get movement by flicking very top or bottom. Sitemap: Only way to see options i.e Visit, is to use Pa…

Filter Posts