Updated to 8.5.0 and error logging in

I've just updated to version 8.5.0 and I can't log into concrete5 anymore. I get this error: An unexpected error occurred. An exception occurred while executing 'SELECT e.eventID, wpDateLastAction FROM CalendarEvents e INNER JOIN CalendarEventVersi…

Automatic task error [SOLVED] and Generating Sitemap.xml

I'm getting a '500 internal server error' after running Automatic task. (Concrete 8.4.4) I first tried clicking on generate sitemap. It generated a empty sitemap.xml (there are few pages). I copied/paste the url in the browser for all the tasks (fo…

Theme explore

today.... not even on pc, tab, or mobile...... it does yesterday... but now.. on pc tablet mobile its an corrupt error message.. and now.. if i try to add a Tags block.. i get THIS message Error: The required page attribute with the handle of: "tags" does…

advanced file permissions

Hi all, I am struggling with the following requirement: I want to make sure only the right users can access files/pictures which are stored in the data store. I tried advanced permissions but I got it working only for links to the file in pages. And a…

8.4.4 to 8.5.0 upgrade fails

8.4.4 to 8.5.0 upgrade fails.. Unable to install i get this out.. Please any help? Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\TableExistsException thrown with message "An exception occurred while executing 'alter table ExpressEntityAssociationSelectedEntries rename…

How to edit header area in Edit mode

I'm revisiting a 5.57 site and I can't work out how to edit the header area. In Edit mode every element on the page is editable except the header, which won't respond to mouse clicks to bring up the usual menus. Also, I seem to have added a drop shadow an…

File Manager Permissions

Hi, I have recently updated a website to v8.4.4 (from v.5.7) with a number of user logins. However, some of the logins get an error when trying to load the file manager, 'Entity of type Concrete\Core\Entity\User\User for IDs uID(3) was not found', they c…

Cannot upgrade site

Hi all — Very frustrated with c5 these days, hoping someone can help. I'm still on version 8.2.1 because in that version, dashboard update broke and I haven't had time to manually update the site since then. I can see in the release notes for 8.3.2 tha…

Google Authentication Type

I was hoping to enable the Google Authentication type. Having some trouble and cant find any detailed documentation. First I have an important general question: Is the google account log-in associated with a registered user Concrete5 account on my sit…

Can't Edit Homepage - Footer_Required, Header_Required problems

I am a VERY basic user of Concrete 5. Will also admit I made so STUPID mistakes in that I did not backup working versions of my site before messing around with it. A the moment... I cannot edit my homepage (edit menu does not show up). I also get hea…

Filter Posts