Problems with navigation when activating pretty urls

I have a problem activate the option of pretty urls but now every time I browse on my site download a file with the name of the page and without extension, any suggestion to solve my problem. The version of concrete5 is 8.4.2 My .htaccess [code] Rew…

How to use a KML file after migrating to 5.7+

Hello, first let me wish all the best for all of you for the New Year! I migrated a homepage for one of my clients, in which we used kml-files to show different locations on a google map. Somehow I cant find a way to implement such a file in the cur…

Featured Content Slider

Hi, I want to know if exist add-on "Featured Content Slider" for example..when I public a Blog "Blog 1" and I mark like "feature" automatically this blog show on the Slider. Thanks you!

High CPU and freezing when adding layout

We have a strange problem on a C5.8 site. When we try and add a layout to a content area in edit mode the blue progress bar goes across the top of the screen very slowly but then gets stuck near the end and then stays that way until it times out. The CPU …

v8 Schedule Publish from/to fields

Hi all, Can anyone clarify exactly why there is a from and to field in version 8 when you want to schedule a publication? I would that thought you just need a single field to select the date and time you want the page to be published? I have tried a f…

pretty urls problem

Hi - I am on version 8.4.1 Just checked the pretty urls box in the dashboard and was given this code to add to the .htaccess file: [code] RewriteEngine On RewriteBase / RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME}/index.ht…

Concrete5 Toolbar missing on some pages

Hi, Recently the Concrete5 toolbar has stopped loading correctly on some pages (some existing and all new pages) of our site (the toolbar contents is loading in the footer) and editing the pages is impossible. On other pages it works as it should (scre…

Upgrade from 8.4.2 -> 8.4.3 failed--can anyone help me fix this?

Hi Folks, I know the best advice is to restore from backups, but I don't have the backups, so I'm hoping someone can help point me in the right direction to fix this. I upgraded from 8.4.2 to 8.4.3 via the console and the upgrade did not succeed. I'm…

I CAN´T EDIT MY HOME PAGE

Today I was working without problems on my page, but when trying to publish changes I did not have any option to click on the "pencil" and decided to close the browser completely and start over. But now that I'm logged in as administrator to edit the page…

Filter Posts