Express Object Detail Block

If I insert a block of type "Express Object Details" in Edit Mode the blue loading bar runs forever and a console error is displayed: /ccm/system/dialogs/page/add_block?cID=213&btID=21&arHandle=Main Installation of C5 8 is quite fresh and I even didn't …

Image stuck in mobile footer

I have an image stuck in my mobile view footer that I do not have access to in the editing view to remove. It is not visible when viewing the website from a computer. I have no stacks installed. Any suggestions?

mobile footer

I have an image on the footer of the mobile version of my company's website that does not show up on the web version. I have the settings so that the mobile template is supposed to match the main website template. I need to remove this image, but ther…

No ALT Text on Thumbnails

In the file manager properties, I put a title, description, and tag but none of those show up as alt text description on a thumbnail image in pagelist, carousel, etc. All I get when inspecting a thumbnail is alt="#". Does concrete5 8.4.1 provide a way …

Rich Text Editor Articles displaying

Hi, I'm getting this browser code displaying as a comment "" immediately above any image that's added within the Composer RTE for all my articles. Issue started happening since yesterday, so is very recent. Running on C5 v8.4.2b1. Does anyone know w…

Edit toolbar not showing on homepage at random

The edit toolbar is not showing on my concrete5 site. I also have a problem with logged in session. Sometimes it would switch to another user. The Loader::element('footer_required') and Loader::element('header_required') are present in the active the…

Future-scheduled subpages publish immediately

Page scheduling works as expected when the page in question is beneath Home. If I visit the page before the scheduling time has been reached, I see the alert in the upper right-hand corner indicating that the page I'm viewing has yet to be published (and …

Permissions

I have created a user. I have created a blogger group. I have assigned the user to the group. I have a simple blog page. As admin I can add to the blog cos I can open the top right add page icon. How does a user (blogger group) add a blog entry if t…

Background Colour

Hello, I seem to not be able to change the background colour in the stucco business theme. I am unable to edit the html as my web hosting service only allows to get the html files through ftp and has no inbuilt editing service. I will not be able to us…

Filter Posts