Afficher nom du client

Bonjour, Sur mon site, mes clients doivent se connecter à leur espace dédié, je viens de créé une page sur laquelle ils peuvent m'envoyer un document. J'aimerais que dans le formulaire le nom du client s'inscrive automatiquement afin que je sache qui m'a…

Creating a Table of Contents for a web-tutorial?

Good morning all, I am looking to move our PDF tutorials online and want to take that content and make it easy to navigate. I am looking to create a table of contents at the beginning of each tutorial (and maybe a live master listing of all tutorials. …

Call to undefined function Concrete\Core\File\app()

In C5 8.5.4 suddenly strange errors occure: Both were starting at the same time. 1. If uploading files to the filemanager it throws an error: [code]{"error":{"type":"Error","message":"Call to undefined function Concrete\\Core\\File\\app()","file":"\/…

Mixed Content

Hello, id like to connect to the Community but I get this error: Mixed Content: The page at 'https://ernstco.ch/index.php/dashboard/extend/connect/register_step1/' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure frame 'http://www.concrete5.org/marketp…

Attribute from topics added to page but no checkbox

Feels like i'm missing something basic but when i create a new page where i added a custom attribute with topic tree, the checkboxes are not there 1. Created new topic 2. Created an attribute that allows multi-select from the topic tree 3. added th…

site error

Hi, i added a new site and unfortunately an error occurred. (see screenshot below) /usr/www/users/carmennt/bcefilms.eu/packages/webli_youtube_popup/blocks/webli_youtube_popup/controller.php100 Can anyone tell me what to do? Thanks in advance

Creating website for first time. Error and not cannot access login. .

Doctrine \ DBAL \ Driver \ PDOException (2002) SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection refused Previous exceptions SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection refused (2002) /var/www/html/concrete5/concrete/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnectio…

Blocks not behaving the same once logged out

I have at least 3 items not behaving the same once logged out and on the public from end. 1. Gallery block lighbox doesn't work once logged out.. works fine whilst logged in 2. Date function dropdown in legacy form wont work once logged out 3. Automa…

Filter Posts