Editing with concrete5

Can't apply 'Design and custom template' to blocks in a stack

I create a stack and add a block (content block). I want to apply a custom style to it. I click the block, click 'Design and custom template', the screen looks as if it's going to work but the button bar doesn't appear so I can not apply the custom tem…

v5.6.3.3 installed. Is there a compelling reason to upgrade?

I have v5.6.3.3 installed after a big effort in January. It was really a kind of upgrade horror (user error and upgrade path not clear) Through repetition I believe my routine is improved, but I don't wish to get into that same problem this time. Is …

Merging two concete instances to one instance

Hii My concrete website is serving two instances , one for main website (like http://localhost/suresh) and another one is for blog purpose (http://localhost/sureshblog). But now i need to combine blog to main site such as database merging without affect…

Can't edit item in default page

I need to add a character to a piece of text that is (as best I can tell) in the default layout for the "left sidebar" format. I remember adding this as one of the first things I did (several years ago) when I started using Concrete5, but now I can't find…

Disable vertical scrolling

Hi everyone, On my top level page, for aesthethics only, I don't want the page to to be able to be scrolled vertically - in the attached screeenshot the page is scrolled to the bottom....I would like it to say there. Any help is appreciated!

Search Users - /profile/members

Hi All, Search bar works fine with when you search the users name, but im trying to overcome the issue that what if a user doesnt know someone's username? I have a first name and last name attribute, is it possible to incorporate that into the searc…

Our Website has changed unexpectedly

We at the Delta Miata Club have been collaborating on our website, but all of a sudden, the Greek Yogurt look to the site has disappeared. Could anyone look at the site and give me an idea what went wrong? www.deltamiata.us Thanks, Don

Updating from 5.7.3.1 to 5.7.4

Hi, I have a bug in one of my sites which means I can't edit my blogs. I'm currently on v 5.7.3.1 so firstly I'd like to try upgrading to the recent version, however I can't see that there's an update available through the dashboard. Can someone ple…

Filter Posts