Could not find answers to my problem in the forums
I developed the site on my local host based on Pygmalion Konsus theme, added one global area for language switch, there was already one sitewide subtitle global area, however once i moved it to the actual site, neither language switch area, nor subtitle global area are shown (i inserted single blocks in there), although i see them when I put the site in edit mode.
Thank you adajad, john,
I cleared the cache and from four separate blocks reappeared just one,
in the footer part,
as to the stack permission, i have just one block in a single global area,
I don`t understand why i can see them i put them in edit more under the dashboard and why it disappears when the site is access directly
i tried three different browsers with the same result, i.e. no result