help! Mysql error 1146

Hi, I'm a business website owner, computer idiot in a bind.
Have been using my dashboard to maintain my product store for three years with no issues. Recently needed to update my shipper add ons so I turned them off in the dashboard. In the same session I deleted a few of my store products, published my edits and logged out. The following day after a couple calls from online customers I go to my site (www.ftxmotorsports.com) and all I see is an error page that reads:

MySQL error: 1146:Table"ftxdb.composer Types' doesn't exist in EXECUTE ("select from composer types where ctld-'1''' )

The gent that originally built my site has disappeared along with my user and log in info.

Is there anywhere I can go from here to get up and running again?

I e mailed concrete 5 a week ago with no response.

WebcentricLtd replied on at Permalink Reply
do you have a hosting control panel? If you are able to get accss to the filesystem and database then it should be possible to rescue things. Your access at least - the other issue will need investigation. Can you remember what changes you made?
you weren't trying to upgrade from 5.4 to 5.5 at all were you?
ftxmotorsports replied on at Permalink Reply
Thanks so much for the replies.
Like an idiot I didn't get the hosting log in info from the site builder and he has bugged out so I tried e-mailing concrete 5 for help to recover that info with no reply as yet.

I'm not aware of any upgrade attempt unless I did so inadvertently. As far as I know my site hasn't been upgraded since 2011.

All I am competent to do is maintain the store which has been trouble free until now.
I have someone who can help me if I can recover the hosting log in info.
Does anyone have a productive e-mail address for the folks at concrete 5 to help me do that?
WebcentricLtd replied on at Permalink Best Answer Reply
hi again,
it looks to me as though your site is hosted with godaddy so they'll be the ones you need to contact.
Do you get a hosting bill and domain renewal from godaddy every year?
Well now I feel dumb! Yes, I do so I will contact them. Guess that shows how little of this I really understand!
Thanks for being gentle on this old guy.
Ok, I got hosting access now for my new developer and will have him attack this issue tomorrow. Thanks for steering me in the right direction.
no worries. Just post on the forum if you have any further issues