SOLVED: Modify 'Add Page' button to add to add page to parent directory

I'd like to modify the 'Add Page' button on the Dashboard toolbar to add new pages as a sibling of the current page (i.e. place in the parent page directory) as opposed to beneath the current page.

My reason: I currently use the 'replace with first link in nav' attribute to send users to the first section. Once they arrive on the first subpage, I'd like for them to be able to easily add a page to that section right there (and for it to properly reflect in the the side autonav).

I know that adding through the sitemap would be easiest, but that will simply be too advanced for my end users ( older professors).

warpol

warpol replied on at Permalink Best Answer Reply
warpol
Just found an answer: a block called Force single sublevel. It works like a charm by checking the attribute 'Force single sublevel' before adding a page beneath. http://www.concrete5.org/marketplace/addons/force-single-sublevel/...
jordanlev replied on at Permalink Reply
jordanlev
Glad you found this and liked it! I often have the exact same problem and that's why I made it :)

If you don't mind, it would be great if you could add a marketplace review to it so other people will be more likely to find it. Thanks!

-Jordan
warpol replied on at Permalink Reply
warpol
Sure thing, thanks for your work, Jordan! Saved me me some development time.