mysqlt error: 1146

My webhosting provided had a server crash. I was on that server. After they got my hosting package back up I have gone in and tried to update my Conc5 website. It works until I hit save. I get this message:

mysqlt error:[1146: Table 'jwhyntac_conc342_FileVersions' doesn't exist] in EXECUTE("SELECT Files.*. FileVersions.fvlD FROM Files LEFT JOIN FileVersions on Files.flD = FileVersions.flD and FileVersions.fvlsApproved = 1 WHERE Files.flD = '66'")

I typed that so I might have a typo. My hosting company came back with...that table does not exist. I'd strongly suggest contacting the application developers and asking about this particular database query. It may be totally possibly to simply recreate the database table via an SQL query, and it may even be a bug with the Concrete5 software as well. I looked but I honestly couldn't find anything to do with referencing this table itself.

Anything to be done here?

Thank you

JohntheFish replied on at Permalink Reply
JohntheFish
If you can get into the c5 dashboard,
/index.php/dashboard/system/backup_restore/database/

(or search for Database XML)

You can click for c5 to refresh its database schema. No data will; be destroyed, but any missing tables or fields will be recreated.

This does not restore the actual data in those tables or fields. So if the damaged table contained data, you will then need to restore the database from a backup.
cedargirl replied on at Permalink Reply
Hi,

Oh I was so excited when I saw your post. I got into the Dashboard.

Did the check mark for refresh core database tables and blocks

Seemed to process for a bit and got this error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@my-cedar.whynt.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Question - this page has two boxes to check. Refresh core database tables and blocks and Reload custom tables.

Do I check both boxes?

Thank you SO much!