Duplicating Pages Issues

I've got a page with 6-7 child pages. I want to duplicate these pages to another area of the site - which is easy enough. Two problems.. It resets all the page themes in the new duplicates back to the default It changes the order of all the du…

Problem with 5.2.1--upgrade problems

I recently updated to 5.2 and recently 5.2.1 (from 5.1 release)--and suddenly aliased pages that originally worked in 5.1 disappeared when I updated. Re-adding them doesnt seem to work. Is anybody experiencing this as well? ---- Also adding some things:…

Pretty URL's

I am having a headache with this! I have tried disabling them in the dashboard, flushing the cache, modifying the .htaccess file with little luck. After installing an addon domain, I was finally able to get the site to pull up properly using an .htacc…

RSS Displayer

I've noticed something strange with the RSS Displayer and was wondering if anyone had any insight into this. If I add a RSS Displayer to a page, it will work fine until I publish the changes and then it breaks my whole page. I have been playing with thi…

Linking content across pages

I am working on a site where I have a specific piece of content that is duplicated across many pages. However, it would be great if when I need to update this piece of content, I could do so in one place without having to update every single one of them.…

new to concrete5 cms

hi everyone , i m new to cms and this is first time i m working on any cms and concrete5 after usderstand ing the functionality don't know from where i will decrease the size of header please help me thank's …

new to concrete5 cms

hi everyone , i m new to cms and this is first time i m working on any cms and concrete5 after usderstand ing the functionality don't know from where i will decrease the size of header please help me thank's …

new to concrete5 cms

Title of YouTube Video doesn't show

Hello, I added a YouTube video on the main page using "Add to Main" and selecting the "YouTube" block page. Entered a title, URL, but the title doesn't show up. http://ntm.getconcrete5.com What can I do? Thanks, rc

Creating Image Captions

I have searched, and googled for a simple way to create image captions in C5. (Also looked for stuff regarding TinyMCE and FCKeditor) I am not a developer, but it looks like several other CMSs have come up with ways to use the alt or title tags on an i…

Filter Posts