Unable to upgrade to 8.3.12 0 Browser Info Environment
...and I get a 'page not found' error.
Also the update is not reported as available via the dashboard.
Site was updated from 5.6 with migration tool.
I've done as you suggested and received the message 'Upgrade to 8.2.1 complete!'. The site was already on 8.2.1 so I'm not sure what this means?
The dashboard update page still says 'No updates are ready to be installed.'
I still see the 8.3.1 update available message when first I log in, but clicking 'update' still leads to a page not found forhttp://psychotherapy-sussex.org.uk/index.php/dashboard/system/backu...
1. Download 8.3.1http://www.concrete5.org/download... and unzip
2. Upload concrete5-8.3.1 to 'yourwebroot/updates'
3. Login to your site
4. Add a file 'update.php' to '/yourwebroot/application/config' with:
<?php return [ 'core' => 'concrete5-8.3.1', ];
5. Run '/index.php/ccm/system/upgrade?force=1'
Update completed with the message 'Upgrade to 8.2.1 complete!'
Site still stuck on 8.2.1.
Is there anything else I could try?
2. Do you have the right permissions (755) on '/application/config' ans '/application/files'?
Cache deleted / cleared, update scripts re-run, still no joy.
Permissions are correct.
1) When you hit the Update button in the Welcome page, it takes you to a missing dashboard page:
Since 8.2.1 this should have been changed to:
2) In the Dashboard > Update concrete5 page, no updates are shown, even when you click ‘Check for Updates’. The page continues to show: “No updates are ready to be installed.”
P.S. Just noticed a new release - 8.3.2 which says that bug 2) is now fixed. You will need to do the manual install as per nickratering's instructions in order to fix this issue.