People are doing some interesting things with concrete5. Here is a sampling. If you have something you would like to see on this page, let us know about it.
cPanel: concrete5 for WHM/cPanel is a plugin for WHM that allows concrete5 to be automatically installed into cPanel accounts, and upgraded on demand. This plugin - in the cPAddon format - takes care of database creation, file setup, permissions checking and installation.
Doctrine integration to concrete5: Doctrine 2.3 and Symfony Validator integration to Concrete5 Package This is base package how to integrate Doctrine to Concrete5. We made this because there is lots of great features in Doctrine what I want to use with Concrete5 Package development.
consh: Work with concrete5 from your command line. Pull in remote files or databases and generate stubbed out files for models, blocks, block templates and db.xml.
Custom Objects Demo: Tutorial code shows how to use models, objects and database item lists together with view code for displaying the data. Comes in a package format.
- Designer Content: A tool for designers to create custom block types, thus making it easy for users to edit visually complex content.
- Tutorial Slideshow: Tutorial block to help create slideshows.
- Dashboard CRUD: boilerplate code for creating CRUD interfaces in the dashboard.
- AJAX Form: Code to AJAX-ify the standard form block.
- Custom Form: Code to make custom contact forms, an alternative to the built-in "External Form".
- CLI Installer: Install concrete5 on MAMP in one step.
- Update Page On Attribute Change: Reloads a page when an attribute gets changed. Useful when a page is using attributes to control content.
- Block Wrapper Templates: Lets you create elements that can be used to wrap blocks within an area.
- Minimal Attribute: Starter code for creating a new custom attribute.
DB Case Sensitivity Migration: If you're new with concrete5 you might have installed c5 with a MySQL server that uses lower case table names. This add-on lets you automatically fix that when moving your site to a live environment.
MinCo: Minify-library integrated into concrete5 with some additional functionality. Automates JS/CSS/HTML minification. Currently experimental, although "it does the job".
Ajax Page List: Adds AJAX paging to the Page List block
Slim Framework: Integrates concrete5 with the slim framework. Loads the concrete5 environment and uses C5 for user authentication.
REST API: Interact with various aspects of concrete5 through AJAX calls: user info, page info, make calls to functions in packages.