File Manager Permissions
These settings control who can access the File Manager on your site.
- View Files - The access entity can view and download files that you've uploaded to the File Manager.
- Search Files in File Manager- If users have been granted access to the File Manager, they can search files by various properties (name, description, etc)
- Edit File Properties - Grants access to alter files' properties, such as name, description, and file attributes.
- Edit File Contents - The selected access entities are allowed to use the built-in image editor to crop, rotate and resize images.
- Copy File - Allows access entities to duplicate a file.
- Edit File Access - Access entities can change a file's password and storage location.
- Delete File Set - Access entities can remove an existing file set.
- Delete File - Files can be deleted from the File Manager.
- Add File - Grant this access if you'd like access entities to be able to add new files to the File Manager.
File Uploader Access Entity
This special access entity is available on the File Manager Permissions page, and can be used to control how the user that "owns" a file can manage only their own uploads via the File Manager.
No responses have been posted yet.