This add-on is compatible with Concrete 5.5 & 5.6
See this add-on in action: http://c5extras.com/add-ons/advanced-charts/
If you need a flexible, functional charting system, this add-on is for you. It's intended for use on websites that need to show graphs with a high degree of flexibility. You can work with just 1 set of data, or multiple sets and display them as a: line graph, bar graph or pie graph.
It is perfect for showing sales figures, stock market figures, market share charts, profits, and so much more.
If you're looking for something simple, check out our Instant Graph add-on. The Advanced Charts add-on has many more features and is designed for power users.
- Customisable title (or blank for no title)
- 3 types of charts: line, bar and pie
- Flexible support for an unlimited number of series and data (entered in JSON format)
- Customisable height & width
- Customisable Y axis limits and segments
- Control the legend labels & placement
- Show & hide data sets by clicking the legend
- Customisable X axis captions
- Control the colours of: background, grid lines & data series
- Choose to show or hide data values (or show only on mouse hover)
- Adjustable markers (circle, diamond & square, with hollow & filled variations, or hide them)
- Choose to show mouse co-ordinates (in top-right corner of graph)
- Drag mouse to zoom specific area of graph. Double-click graph to reset zoom.
- Supports negative values (line graph & bar graph)
- Supports multiple graphs on the same page
Check out more of our quality Concrete5 add-ons at our website and follow us on Twitter for exclusive discounts.