- Updated UI for 5.5+/5.6
- fixed weird thing where the history page only shows two ads and no pagination.
1.7.5 - fixed ad deletion issue.
- Removing class reference to "advertisement" in the block output so it won't trigger ad blockers as easily.
- Added click thru rate to advertisements page.
- Added ability to clear advertisement impression + clickthru count.
- Fixed advertisement detail impression count.
1.7.4 - fixed issue with add_click tool not converting GET values to integers.
1.7.3 - fixed bug with group filtering
- fixed issue with ad detail Target Clickthrus and Target Impressions fields populating with ad name.
- updated t strings and removed legacy functions
- Changed Edit Advertisement Dashboard Pane header to read correctly
- After creating/editing an ad, user is now redirected to manage ads pane with confirmation message.
- Block form validation updated to accept '0' value to display all ads in an ad group.
- Block form radio button in 'Select Existing' automatically set to 'Single Advertisement' when user clicks on 'New Advertisement' tab.
1.7.1 - fixed bug where including ad groups into a block would fail.
- Added form validation to "number of ads to display" in add advertisement.
- fixed cancel button on advertisement group redirect error.
1.7 - updated for 5.5
1.6 - fixed install of report page for new installs
- fixed duplicate reporting when ad is in more than one group
- changed weighted random to display ads with a targets that have been reached or set to 0 equally as apposed to being weighted by total clicks/impressions
- added link to for click-thru tracking to edit ad form.
1.5 - Added searchable report page that displays impression, click-thru tracking by day with excel download.
1.4 - Added impression, click-thru tracking by day (excel download).
- Disabled ad in edit mode.
- Moved non-block related db schema into package level db.xml
1.3 - Fixed dashboard page that would only show 20 items
1.2 - Adding the ability to insert ads into tinymce
1.1.2 - fix html error on mysql strict
1.1.1 - Minor changes to make it php 5.3.2 and concrete 5.3.3 compatible, added licence file.
1.1 - Rewrite files API to 5.3
1.0 - Initial Release