Anti-Spammer Master for concrete5 is a robust all-in-one spam prevention tool to stop spam dead in its tracks.
No third-party tracking, no privacy-rights breach, no private data saved, no monthly fee, just full-on anti-spam protection.
What can it do?
- Block spam words and expressions in multiple languages found in public denylists
- Block spam words and expressions found in concrete5 denylist
- Block disposable emails
- Block invalid emails
- Block URL shortening services
- Limit the number of links allowed in messages
- Block Forms submitted too fast by bots (check the tutorial)
- Honeypot integration (check the tutorial)
- Block bots hosted on Amazon AWS servers
- Block bots using anonymous TOR IPs
- Block multiple submission in a short time
- Filter for HTML content
- Filter for BB code
- Block known exploit attempts
- Check minimum length and number of words of messages
- Block IPs found in public denylists
- Block IPs blacklisted by concrete5
- Check for specific HTTP headers
- Block User Agents found in public denylists
- Block Referrers found in public denylists
Here's a screenshot showing you the kind of results I got on my own website kalmoya.com:
Where will spam blocking work?
Anti-Spammer Master will work with:
- The core Express Form block
- The core Legacy Form block
- The core Conversations block
- Private messages
- Any third party form system implementing concrete5 Spam system
No anti-spam system is 100% foolproof. Anti-Spammer Master will do an excellent job blocking most automated spam and even some manual spam but your mileage will definitely vary.