Take a block area and split it into multiple columns. New columns can have custom names and automatically divide the space into equal parts.
There are also templates for using tables instead of columns, tabs, and an accordion
Currently this block doesn't work with the Scrapbook in concrete pre 5.5 or Stacks/Clipboard in concrete 5.5 and over.
This works much of the time, but it's not guaranteed to work with everything else in the marketplace! Purchase and use with care. **
NEW IN VERSION 2.1
Fully compatible with 5.5.0 and 5.5.1
NEW IN VERSION 2.0.10
Fully compatible with 188.8.131.52
Improved JSON validation in Tabs and Accordion templates. Invalid JSON options will be silently ignored instead of giving unexpected results.
NEW IN VERSION 2.0.7
Updated JqueryUI for 5.4.1 compatibility.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have created custom jqueryUI themes for your area splitter, you'll have to update your themes and move them to the appropiate location.
NEW IN VERSION 2.0.3
Fully implemented versioning support! Yay!
NOTE: This version requires c5 184.108.40.206
NEW IN VERSION 2.0.2
You can now code templates that create sub areas on the fly. Much like how page types work inside the theme. This should give developers huge flexibility to create complex templates with sub-areas. I've included a sample template in the code to show you how this is done.
2.0.6 - Added compatibility with Concrete5 5.4.0
2.0.5 - Fixed an issue where content inside splitted areas wasn't indexed
- Added preliminary support for saving layouts in the scrapbook
2.0.4 - Fixed some SQL errors with the 2.0.3 installer. Fixed validation errors with the table template. Fixed some Firefox issues with the columns template
2.0.3 - Fully implemented versioning and fixed serious bugs originated by the lack of versioning in previous versions.
2.0.2 - Removed versioning code untill it's fully fixed
- Columns template just got a bit smarter
- Added support for on the fly creation of subareas in templates.
2.0.1 - Fixed an issue where placing google ads on a sub area would hang the browser
Fixed an issue where column widths would not be saved when the block was first placed
2.0 - Major rewrite:
- Templates can now have their own form to define extra options specific for the template
- Templates can now be chosen from the block edit screen
- Added "Table" template
- Added new configuration options to "Columns" template
- Added extended support jQuery UI themes.
- Added "smoothness" jQuery UI theme which blends better with most sites than the previous "ui-lightness"
- Added basic configuration options to "Tabs" and "Accordion" templates
- For developers, the function subArea will now return an area object and accepts an extra parameter to define whether to auto-display the area or not.
- Applied some fixes to the view template.
1.0.1 - Fixed an incompatibility with SuperFish menu
1.0 - Initial release