Sends exceptions and errors to Bugsnag, a monitoring service that collects error reports from one or more applications.
What this add-on does:
- It installs a dashboard page under System / Environment / Bugsnag;
- If an API key has been entered, it registers a Bugsnag error handler;
- If an unhandled exception occurs, it will be sent to Bugsnag;
- Log messages can be sent to Bugsnag, configurable per log level;
- It hooks into the event "on_exception". The payload will be sent to Bugsnag.
- I don't have any relation with Bugsnag. I only use their services.
- Required: concrete5 8.2 or up.
- Tested on PHP 5.6 and PHP 7.1.