Update 2018-12-17: This add-on is not for sale anymore, because it's hard to maintain and there's little interest. Thanks for your understanding!
The cool thing about this add-on is that it lets you render blocks only if certain conditions are met. The add-on comes with a few built-in condition types, see the section below.
Only render a block
- On a specific weekday. Example use case: if you have a pizzaria and your customers can buy a pizza for only $5 on Tuesdays you might have a block you only want to show on that / those days.
- Randomly. This will randomly show or block, or not.
- Depending on visitor's country. You can hide or show a block depending on the country the user is in. The Geo Location service is used for this. E.g. you might only want to show a "Visit our store" button if the user is actually in the same country.
- Depending on a user's attribute. E.g. if you have a user attribute 'Gender', you can only show the block for Females or Males, for example.
- Depending on a session value. E.g. to only show the block to users who have something in their shopping cart.
- Compatible with concrete5 version 8.4.0+
- Compatible with PHP 5.6+
- Full page cache is not supported
See all add-ons from A3020
The add-on adds an option to the context menu:
These are the built-in conditions. Developers can easily extend on this with custom conditions.