Questions & Discussion

Monitoring Button

Hello. I just applied this add-on to my site. However, I cannot find "Monitor Discussion" option. (either in editor or in forum list) Only "Start Discussion" button appears. Also at the Discussion Editor, I cannot see Attachments button, either. Are t…

Use with Problog

I'm using the Discussion Forums Addon with Problog. However, I don't know how to get the comments count to update. Any ideas? I have a thread going here: http://www.concrete5.org/index.php?cID=648448 And here on the site: http://technicskn7000…

Removing the Add Tags feature

Users on my site are not understanding the "Add" button for tags. They think it is the "Post" button, so they are complaining that their posts don't show up. I would appreciate any assistance you guys could give to help me to remove this, so that there is…

Remove spelling

How would I go about removing the spelling feature? It doesn't work very well and I would like to take it out. Many thanks, Mike

trying to add an extra field/ text area to the Discussion GuestBook

I think this is above my pay grade, but my client loves the functionality of the Discussion Forum here - it's pretty awesome. I 'm using the Discussion Guestbook on certain pages as a way for multiple people to comment/ add info about a certain topic. …

Getting a mail after new posts

Hi all, I have just bought the forum and I like it :-) I wonder how it`s possible to get a mail if a new discussion or a response in a discussion is written? Thank you very much, Kai

Fixed - Discussions with Multiple Domains

Hi All, I'm trying to get Discussions working with the Multiple Domains addon. Has anyone used it with this addon before? Unfortunately, I can't get the code to start discussion, reply to posts and to monitor the discussions working and would appreciat…

Monitor All Discussion for Registered Users by Default

Hi, Is it possible to turn user monitoring on for all users by default? I.e. when I create a new registered user they would receive email monitoring updates to all discussions on the site? Thanks, Mike

Filter Posts