dsEventCalendar Pro support Google Calendar.
You must first have a Google Calendar API Key:
- Go to the Google Developer Console and create a new project (it might take a second).
- Once in the project, go to APIs & auth > APIs on the sidebar.'
- Find "Calendar API" in the list and turn it ON.
- On the sidebar, click APIs & auth > Credentials.'
- In the "Public API access" section, click "Create new Key".
- Choose "Browser key".'
- If you know what domains will host your calendar, enter them into the box. Otherwise, leave it blank. You can always change it later.
- Your new API key will appear. It might take second or two before it starts working.'
Make your Google Calendar public:
- In the Google Calendar interface, locate the "My calendars" area on the left.
- Hover over the calendar you need and click the downward arrow.'
- A menu will appear. Click "Share this Calendar".
- Check "Make this calendar public".'
- Make sure "Share only my free/busy information" is unchecked.
- Click "Save".'
Obtain your Google Calendar's ID:
- In the Google Calendar interface, locate the "My calendars" area on the left.'
- Hover over the calendar you need and click the downward arrow.
- A menu will appear. Click "Calendar settings".'
- In the "Calendar Address" section of the screen, you will see your Calendar ID. It will look something like "[email protected]".