dsEventCalendar is simple add on to create calendar with events and display it on page as block.
It is new version of dsEventCalendar - version 3! Previous version will not be support!
NEW VERSION - OFFICIAL RELEASE
Calendar based on http://fullcalendar.io/
* multiview in calendar (month, day, week)
* multiday events
* start and end time for one day event
* easy manage for events
* pretty modal with event details
* settings - you can set language ; date format
* types - you can define type of event with color (it will display in calendar)
Version 1 and 2 are not compatible with version 3 - database structure has been changed. Version 1 and 2 will not be support!
Project is on github.com so if you saw some bugs please write an issue.
How to use
First, go to dashboard and add calendar in "Add / edit calendar" . After that you can create new event in "Add / edit event" connected with new added calendar (choose from select).
If you did this, go to page and add new block called "Event Calendar" and select calendar.
dsEventCalendar - Creative Common