Soon to support version 3 of Snipcart (which is very new)
Are you using version 5.7 or v8 of concrete5 and are looking for a low-risk, minimal cost and straightforward way of adding eCommerce functionality?
With the eCommerce with Snipcart add-on you can quickly and easily add eCommerce to your concrete5 5.7+ website, using Snipcart to process orders and payments.
Snipcart is a shopping cart platform that cleanly integrates with websites, with no setup fee and low cost transaction fees. Snipcart provides a shopping cart and checkout/payment system, while the products themselves are defined on your site.
The eCommerce with Snipcart add-on quickly sets up the required scripting with Snipcart and provides blocks to display a cart and manage product details.
- Snipcart works with payment processors such as Stripe and Paypal
- Utilises major shipping gateways such as FedEx and UPS to estimate shipping charges
- Handles both physical and virtual products
- Provides a wide range of discount code options
- Handles both account and guest-only modes of checkout
- An easy to use Dashboard to view and manage orders
- Ability to customise sent invoice emails
- Plus a whole range of other configuration options
The eCommerce with Snipcart add-on integrates with Snipcart, taking care of all coding tasks. It features both a Cart block and Product block, to allow you easily add products for sale and enable the checkout mechanism.
Features of the add-on:
- Handles the inclusion of Snipcart's scripts and configuration for you, no custom coding required
- A highly configurable product block, featuring a range of display options, product options, alternative price lists and lightbox functionality
- A configurable cart block
- Stock tracking
- Order callback (via webhook URL) triggers an 'on_snipcart_callback' event that custom programming can utilise
- Works seemlessly with concrete5's default theme (Elemental), but is also easy to style and override for custom purposes
- Ability to add custom fields to orders
- Ability to provide overriding CSS to style for the Snipcart overlay as well
- Localisation overrides
Please note - this add-on is not affiliated with Snipcart, the add-on is simply providing a way to utilise this third-party service. Therefore, Snipcart specific questions or issues may need to be directly put through Snipcart's support.
(in other words, we'll support the add-on and can answer general Snipcart questions, but we're not Snipcart!)
Do you need Snipcart products to create user accounts and assign permissions? Check out the complementing membership add-on.