Whale Grid Gallery is a jQuery Grid with a Lightbox, you can specify thumbnails for the grid and when you click on it to open the lightbox it will load the normal image, you can specify the text for the captions and for the lightbox. Also you don’t have to load all the images at once (for performance purposes) so you can specify the number of images to load when it first load and the number of images to load when you click the 'more' button.
When you have categories, and if you select a category through the navigation bar, the add-on will look and find if there still more images from that category to load and if there is more images to load it will show the 'more' button.
Below you will find a summary of all options available.
Features and Options:
- Gallelry generator at Dashboard
- Drag & Drop sorting images
- SEO options for images alt tag
- Fully Responsive Grid and Lightbox
- Masonry Grid
- Support images of any dimensions and it will keep the right proportions
- The filter navigation bar is generated automatically from the tags you specify to each thumbnail
- Set the number of images to load at start and when you click the 'more' button
- Support thumbnails for the grid only to the images you want to improve performance
- Full width, the grid will adapt to the 100% of its container if you set the width of each column to 'auto'
- You can specify a static width for each column or specify number of columns
- When specifying the number of columns you can set the minimum width for each column
- CSS3 Effects
- Direction aware hover effect
- Lightbox with slideshow (play, pause, auto-play)
- Easy to use
- Compatible with Twitter Bootstrap (Bootstrap is not be required)