Image Optimizer incorporates various compression tools and optimizes your images. This will lead to smaller images and ultimately makes your website faster. 🔥
Some of the benefits
- Smaller images, up to 75% size reduction;
- Websites load faster;
- Higher SEO ranking, better Google Pagerank and higher Google PageSpeed scores;
- Progressive JPG images, better loading experience.
What does it do exactly?
- It can optimize images from the File Manager, Thumbnails, and cache images.
- It can ran as an Automated Job via CLI and via the dashboard.
- It can optimize images with local tools or via a cloud service.
- It can show all images that have been optimized and how much space is gained per image.
What do I need?
- concrete5 8.3.1+ for version > 3.0.0.
- concrete5 8.0.0 for version < 3.0.0.
- Server access if you want the optimizers to run locally.
- A TinyPNG API key if you want to make use of a cloud optimizer.
- Make sure you read the Installation and FAQ pages.
- EXIF data will be removed once the images are optimized, please be aware of this if copyright on images is important for you.
- Only files on local storage are optimized (no Amazon S3, etc.).
- Images will be overwritten to save disk space. If you're unsure about this, you can start with only cache images, or only thumbnail type images. (they are created based on the file manager images)
English, German, Dutch
----- Made with ♡ -----
Download the brochure (PDF)