Image Optimizer incorporates various compression tools and optimizes your images. This will lead to smaller images and ultimately makes your website faster. 🔥
Some of the benefits
- Smaller images, up to 75% size reduction;
- Websites load faster;
- Higher SEO ranking, better Google Pagerank and higher Google PageSpeed scores;
- Progressive JPG images, better loading experience.
What it can do
- It can optimize images from the File Manager, Thumbnails, and Cache images.
- It can ran as an Automated Job via CLI and via the dashboard.
- It can optimize images with local tools or via a TinyPNG (cloud service).
- It can show all images that have been optimized and how much space is gained per image.
What you need
- concrete5 8.0.0+.
- A TinyPNG API key if you don't have server access. If you have server access I recommend you to read the Installation page.
- Make sure you read the FAQ page.
- Remote file system locations (e.g. Amazon S3) are not supported.
- Join #image-optimizer on Slack to stay informed or ask questions!
English, German, Dutch
What others say about Image Optimizer
MrKDilkington: A painless way to reduce page loading time.
ramonleenders: Great for reducing size for both site-visitors AND Google (PageSpeed Insights).
stewblack23: Saved over 25MB on client site after compression job was run. Will be looking forward to more plugins from this developer